Horny Beach (This ain't no lemon you hub-surfin' pervs)

Rimuru POV

"Here we are! Horny Beach! The beachiest beach in the Netherworld!" Clara announces to everyone, holding her hands above her head.

I nearly crack up on the spot, but as the technical-adult on the scene, I try to be mature about it.

"Clara! Watch your language!" I attempt to scold, but it's clear that I'm holding back laughter.

"Is there something wrong with the name Horny Beach, Rimuru?" Azz asks me. "As ridiculous as some of the things Clara says are, this really is Horny Beach, the horniest beach in all the Netherworld."

This is all so ridiculous that I burst out laughing, just to get stares from all of my classmates, including Iruma.

"What's funny, Rimuru?"

"It's just...that name...bahahaha! What's with that name!?"

"Horny Beach?" he asks innocently.

Iruma repeating it just made it worse, to the point where I fall to my knees from laughing so hard.

"I don't get it, why's she laughing?" Jazz asks, utterly confused.

"Rimuru, it's just a beach..." Keroli mutters.

"It's not just a beach, it's Horny Beach! A very special beach with very special horny rocks carved by my great-great-great-great-grandfather!" Clara shouts.

I finally manage to stifle my giggles and stand back up, wiping a nonexistent tear from my eye.

"Alright, let's change into our beachwear," I tell everyone.

"Rimuru, we bought matching swimsuits~!" Elizabetta comes up to me, holding up a massive shopping bag.

I get a familiar sinking feeling in my stomach from just looking at that bag.

"Huh? What d'you mean?" I cautiously ask, hoping that it won't be as bad as I'm imagining, but my instincts are telling me otherwise.

"The other girls and I went shopping yesterday so we could find matching swimsuits for all of us! I think we'd look pretty together. We could take some nice group photos so we remember this!"

Oh no...

She puts her hand into the massive bag and pulls out several swimsuits. Bright pink, two-piece, frilly polka-dot swimsuits.

There's no way I'm putting one of those on!

"They look beautiful, don't you think so?" Elizabetta asks with a smile.

"Yes, but not on me!" I immediately protest, taking a step back away from the girl.

"I say that you'd look lovely in this! There's no need to be shy, so come on!" Elizabetta urges, clearly not understanding my reasons.

"I agree with Elizabetta, you'd look soooo hot!" Camui interjects.

"Come on Riri, join us! We can be pink-pink together!" Clara jumps at me.

"I said no! I'm not even planning on swimming, so why do I need to wear a swimsuit!?" I explain as I try to wriggle out of this situation. Being forced into a girly swimsuit is not what I want right now, especially when Shuna has already done a lot of that to me in the past.

"Wait, you're not swimming, Rimuru? Why not?" Jazz asks.

"No, we've talked about this, remember?"

"You just dodged the question and didn't give an explanation at all!" Jazz complains.