Post-Walpurgis Discoveries

Punctuation Key:

"Spoken dialogue"

'Quoting'

*Action*

Emphasis

Internal thoughts/talking to Ciel

[[Ciel talking]]

{{Thought Communication}}

I also have a discord server for discussion, questions, suggestions, or whatever. https://discord.gg/SVkTU2CQ2s

Third Person POV

The crystal, activated by Rimuru, glows and begins to project an image in the air. The picture is fairly dark, first depicting what looks like a large crowd. In the center of the mass appears to be a stage, the only lit-up part of the room that's being shown. The 'video' zooms in on the stage, revealing three people standing on it, two of them singing and all of them dancing.

What Diablo had Veldora bring to Walpurgis was the recording he made of the dem-dol concert Rimuru and Iruma helped Kuromu in. He wanted to bring it himself, but after Rimuru refused to take him along, he resorted to using Veldora, the one person that can teleport to Rimuru's side at any moment. He's also easy to convince to do little things, so Diablo had no trouble at all getting Veldora to do this little favor.

"Wait a second...is that Rimuru?" Guy asks while peering curiously at the image.

"Oh my...I think it is..." Luminous responds, also intensely staring at the picture.

"...I don't need to see this," Leon mutters and walks away.

"Isn't one of the others that Iruma kid he brought with him, too?" Dino asks.

Rimuru, on the other hand, is starting to panic as he realizes what this video is.

"Wh-what the h-hell...?!" Rimuru mutters in disbelief, his cheeks turning bright red as the embarrassment sinks in.

"I-is th-that...?" Iruma stutters, also equally shocked and red in the face.

"So that's what was on that crystal...how interesting..." Veldora says.

"I change my mind. We're not watching this!" Rimuru says, reaching for the crystal, but Luminous' words stop him.

"If you don't let this finish, I will show Hinata those pictures we-" Luminous starts to say but Rimuru interjects.

"Don't try to blackmail me again Luminous because I'm not letting it happen this time. If you show Hinata those photos, I'll ban you from attending concerts in my country." Rimuru retorts, glaring at Luminous.

Luminous is silent for a moment, surprised that Rimuru didn't give in to her manipulation this time.

"See? It can go both ways, so don't push me anymore today. You've all seen enough." Rimuru says as he snatches up the crystal causing the image to disappear.

"I understand; I didn't realize I had struck that strong of a nerve. It's a shame, but I suppose I will have to live with what I got to see." Luminous says with a bitter smile.

"Yes, you have provided us all a lot of entertainment today, Rimuru, in multiple ways so I guess I can let it go," Guy adds.

"But you looked like you were having fun, Rimuru...why can't you show us the rest?" Milim complains, also looking a little jealous.

"I wasn't having fun! I was doing a favor for someone, that's all!" Rimuru insists.

"Y-yeah! M-me too!" Iruma adds.