Wacky Walter Antics

Punctuation Key:

"Spoken dialogue"

'Quoting'

*Action*

Emphasis

Internal thoughts/talking to Ciel

[[Ciel talking]]

{{Thought Communication}}

I also have a discord server for discussion, questions, suggestions, or whatever. https://discord.gg/SVkTU2CQ2s

Iruma POV

"That was a bit disappointing..." Rimuru mutters after we step off the roller coaster.

"Really? I thought it was a lot of fun!" I say to her, confused about why she'd be disappointed after that.

"I'm glad you liked it, but it was a little too slow for my tastes. I'd like to try something a little more 'thrilling', I guess." Rimuru replies with a shrug.

"Yes, I agree wholeheartedly!" Sabnock interjects.

"I enjoyed it quite a bit myself but wouldn't mind going on a more extreme ride after that warm-up." Azz comments.

"What about that beast?!" Sabnock loudly asks, pointing to the tallest, most extreme roller coaster in the entire park. I've never seen anything like it; it's much taller than anything back on Earth, I think, even taller than the ones I saw in advertisements.

"Heh, that one might do the trick. Whaddaya say, guys? You up for it?" Rimuru asks with a slightly scary grin on her face.

"I...I dunno Rimuru...it looks too scary to me." I mutter timidly. I don't want to ruin everyone's fun, but I'm not sure I wanna ride that monster.

"Yeah, maybe you shouldn't go on it, Iruma." Rimuru continues with her tone turning darker out of nowhere.

"Why do you sound so serious all of a sudden?" I ask, put off by Rimuru's sudden tonal change.

"I don't think you should ride that ride. It's not meant for...um...I mean, you probably wouldn't feel well afterward." Rimuru says, sounding a bit hesitant while explaining, her eyes darting around the group to gauge their reactions. It's almost like she's lying about something.

Huh?

{{Since you're human, that ride would likely kill you if you go on it. Demons are studier and can handle it but you can't, okay?}}

Oh...so that's what she meant...

I give Rimuru a small nod in response.

"I'm not really into super-fast rides anyway, so we could just do something else instead," I say, feeling a little bad about shutting down the idea for my safety and my safety alone, but if I can't go on that ride, I just can't; there's no getting around it.

Sabnock looks devastated after I say this; he really had his heart set on riding that dangerous ride.

"Perhaps we could split into two smaller groups? Iruma and I could find something to do while you three go on that coaster." Ameri suggests.

I hear Rimuru let out a fake cough trying to hide a chuckle for some reason.

"I refuse to leave Master Iruma's side!" Azz declares firmly.

Ameri gives him a mean look showing her disapproval of this.

Uh...why's she so mad? Did she want to do something alone with me? Why, though?

I guess at first she was under the impression it'd just be the two of us on this trip, but I don't want to leave my other friend out of the fun though so I speak up.