Exams

Punctuation Key:

"Spoken dialogue"

'Quoting'

*Action*

Emphasis

Internal thoughts/talking to Ciel

[[Ciel talking]]

{{Thought Communication}}

I also have a discord server for discussion, questions, suggestions, or whatever. https://discord.gg/SVkTU2CQ2s

Rimuru POV

With my business in Tempest taken care of for the near future, I transfer back over to my body in the Netherworld. I find myself laying on my bed; Diablo must've carried me here after I left. How do I know it was Diablo? Because he's standing right next to me, staring at me while smiling. If I wasn't used to this kind of thing, I'd probably be startled by this.

"So you have returned, my Lord. I hope your visit to Tempest was productive and refreshing!"

"It was," I say as I stand up and smooth out my clothes, still wearing the dress that Ciel put me in before I went on a brief trip to Tempest.

I return downstairs where I can sense everyone else is. Diablo quietly follows behind me, probably waiting for any further orders that I don't have any of at the moment.

Once I'm there, I see something that I half-expected, but I'm still a little surprised. Yes, I know I left a small child version of myself with Ciel, but I didn't expect things to get out of hand with my partner there managing things.

On the ground near the group is a large pile of candy that I have no clue about the source of, and Ciel or I guess Amane, is holding Rimu-chi above her head. The little kid is giggling and wiggling to his heart's content as he's 'flown' around by Ciel.

Rimu-chi is a copy of me, which means he can literally fly, so why is that kid looking like he's having a blast pretending to do the same?

Not only that, but Rimu-chi seems to have gotten into that pile of candy, his hands and face are covered in chocolate, and to add to the mess, there are many wrappers strewn around on the floor. Iruma is also nearby, smiling happily while watching the other two while snacking on some of the candy himself.

Sullivan is also not too far away, looking amused by the sight, while Opera is nowhere to be seen.

"What's going on in here?" I ask, a little cautiously as I take in the scene.

"Oh, Rimuru!" Iruma exclaims, being the first person in the room to seem to notice me. "Mom and I were just having some fun with Rimu-chi!" he says happily.

It seems like he's already getting used to calling her that.

"Yes, this miniature version of yourself is quite adorable Rimuru," Sullivan adds.

I look over at Ciel and I see a hint of hesitation in her expression.

"Where'd you get all that candy?" I ask her, and her eyes go downcast.

"M-master requested them...Master..." Ciel replies, gently setting the little kid version of myself on the floor.

I thought we agreed not to call me that while she's playing the role of Amane. I guess I am directly questioning her right now, so it makes sense she'd drop the act.

"You mean Rimu-chi?" I ask, glancing at the kid that's now sheepishly looking down at the floor.

Ciel nods.