Your Name Is...

Rimuru POV

My mind stalls out for a good few seconds, trying to process what's going on right now.

Seriously, though, my mind is fogged with a bit of alcohol and that isn't helping me at all right now!

Shuna's talking like somehow my subordinates were prepared for this ahead of time, Velzard is still fuming mad, Veldora is pouting harder than ever, and Ciel is mumbling incoherently! Too much is going on right now!

I need to take charge before things fly even further off the rails.

"Everyone calm down." I sternly command the entire room, standing up from my chair.

Everyone thankfully falls silent and I take a deep breath before continuing.

"Ciel. Explain what you mean. I haven't given up any magicules or skills to make a child, and I know it would take a substantial amount; enough that I would feel it."

Ciel drunkenly raises her head from the table, a sideways, lazy grin on her mouth with a little drool in the corner of it. With her half-lidded red eyes, she looks at me, kinda smug.

"Foolish darliiiing... I fixed that incawnssshequeshiaaaal...issue with a little trick I've had in mind for... YEEEEAAARS... But yooou never ashked!... You neverrr said anything!"

"Asked for a kid? Why would I ask for a kid when I know it's so dangerous to have one!? I don't even know if I could if I wanted to anyway, and it's not really on my bucket list either." I try to come up with some retort, it sounds like this was something she's really been thinking about. I know she only ever goes that far with stuff I want.

"Lieeeees!"

I'm taken aback by her slurred yell; Ciel isn't normally like this.

Did I say something at some point to make her think this? I know Ciel sometimes runs with my random ideas a bit too far, but this is a whole other level of that if this is the case!

"Wh-what do you mean, Ciel? I'm not ly-"

"You cannoooot fool me, Master!" She forces her finger onto my lips to stop me from speaking, whispering just under her breath. "It was the thing you cared the most about in your dying moments as a human, you said you wanted nothing more than to have-"

"No, we aren't talking about that! My blood-starved brain back there thought up some crazy things, and I don't want those said here!"

This time I cut Ciel off. There's no way I'm letting her go there of all places!

"Buuut...it's still true...admit iiiiiit..."

"I want to know these 'crazy things' you speak of, Baby Brother."

"Velzard, please..."

"'Big Sis'," Velzard corrects with a chastising waggle of her index finger.

"Big Sis, please..."

"Fine." Velzard nods, "Explain this, Ciel. I need to know the truth. Did you actually manage to safely create an offspring of a True Dragon? Provide proof."

We need to focus and get this 'poison' out of our system...this is too important for me to be drunk for, and even more when it comes to Ciel.

So, I focus to reset my resistances; something I don't normally do myself but through Ciel. Right now, though, I think it's best if I do it.

My mind clears and so does Ciel's; I can see it in her eyes and the blush clearing from her cheeks in seconds. This doesn't last long, though, because her cheeks turn bright red again, but for a different reason.