53. Truce (11)

There is a good reason to comply with the King's wishes. Nori will let him be in control; she will let him feel as if she belongs to him; then she will make sure he reaches his high as well. That will make him happy; it will win Nori more time. It is the perfect solution. He is a man, after all; once his own needs are satisfied, he won't be talking about legitimising the marriage with that much enthusiasm. He will be more patient.

"You won't regret it... " He smirks; then pauses, thinking for a second. "Maybe you can do it yourself, it will be fun for you ... and for me."

"What do you mean?"

He takes her hand and lifts her from the trunk.

"You will do it at your own speed, okay?"

"I don't understand..."

"You will understand pretty soon..." He hums to himself and switches their places, hoping on the top of the trunk. His move is so sudden that the top trunk shakes. He grabs it to balance himself, looking startled for a second. Nori giggles. He notices her smile and looks away as if shying away from her. He clears his throat and adjusts his position, his confident and cocky side making full return. He takes her hands and pulls her near. "Come... "

Nori's freezes in embarrassment as he invites her to sit on his lap.

"I can't be doing this... "

"Don't be afraid... " He pulls her near, making her lean over him.

"I am not afraid... but this is just so ... awkward."

"You are a scared, fluffy bunny..." he teases, sticking the tip of his tongue out.

"And you are an idiot." Nori slaps his shoulder but smiles for no reason.

"Why are you so rude to me..." He pouts; the expression turning him from intimidating to cute in seconds. Something switches in Nori's brain, a wave of courage and confidence washes over her.

"You like me being rude to you..." She closes her arms behind his neck, leaning over him, a few loose strings of her hair falling on his shoulders. "You like it when I disobey you."

"You think?" He bites his lower lip with a daring smile.

"Last night you liked it...; when I was rude, it turned you on."

His dark eyes sparkle."You had your hands on my dick, of course I was turned on..."

"You liked it when I told you that you would be mine."

"I like many different things, so don't jump to conclusions."

"And what would you like to do now?" She moves closer, inches away from his lips."Beg me to be yours? Because I like it when you beg."

His eyes turn black and wanting, her words affecting him more than intended.

"If you want me to beg for you, I would." he says, his voice low and hoarse.

The wild butterflies in Nori's stomach return. She pulls back a little, looking down at his eyes.

Maybe there is another way to handle this situation. If Nori can switch the tables, if she can be the one setting the pace, then she can give him what he wants without risking much. Like last night when she was in control. Yet, Nori does not have the courage or confidence to do that. She lacks the experience and knowledge needed to play such a dangerous game. It might backfire at her terribly.

Besides, the King seems too eager to please her. It's better to let him have his way tonight. Nori should lose the battle to win the war. Apparently their truce can't last for long.