The Copper Scroll Part 5

"So what's going- oh, we're going on board your ship? Okay then, whoa watch where you're pointing that gun there." Luke snapped as the Redshirts 'ushered' him and Ashton onto the pirate ship.

"Luke, shut up." Ashton hissed. They had their hands raised to their heads as the pirates kept their guns trained on them. "You're going to piss them off more!"

"Wait, where's Michael and Calum?" Luke asked.

"Who? There's more of you?" A pirate groaned. "The captain is not gunna like this."

"Way. To. Go." Ashton shot Luke a look.

Luke shrugged. "I'm just wondering if they're okay from that cannon."

"But now they know there's four of us!" Ashton huffed.

"It is what it is."

"Guys!" They heard a shout. Everyone looked over the side of the ship to see Calum and Michael running out of the ruined library, to the beach- where the ship was docked. "Were you really gunna leave without us? Talk about rude!"

"See?" Luke told Ashton. "They wanted to come with anyways!"

"Doesn't anybody here understand how dangerous this is?" Ashton whined.

"Get them aboard then put them all in the dungeon." One pirate said to
another.

"Whoaaa, you have a dungeon on your ship?" Michael asked in awe as he and Calum were brought aboard. "This is just like in my videogame!"

"That's it. We're screwed. The treasure is lost forever. We're gunna get arrested." Ashton threw his hands in the air. "Goodbye freedom."

"Drama queen." Luke snapped.

The pirate shoved them into the brig, locking the cell door behind them.

"Who's your captain? I demand to speak to him!" Ashton yelled.

"You'll speak to him when he wants to speak to you." The pirate snapped.

The ship started moving suddenly.

"Where are we sailing to?" Luke asked nervously.

"Open sea right now. Once we get our map back, we'll have a destination." The pirate said.

"But we don't have the map! This dumbshit burned it!" Calum cried, slapping Ashton.

"Ow! Hey!" Ashton snapped and slapped him back. "I only burned the copy, you fuck face!"

"We have the first clue though!" Michael said, stepping around the Cashton fight to stand beside Luke. "We'll tell you if you let us go."

"I don't make the deals here." The pirate shrugged and made to leave. "I'll tell the captain you're here."

"But wait!" Luke cried as the pirate left them. He growled and faced Ashton. "I hate you."

"Feelings mutual." Ashton glared.

"This is all your fault." Luke shouted.

"What?" Ashton exclaimed.

"You're the one who made us go to the library where the pirate guys were!" Luke crossed his arms. "Now we're heading off to God knows where and it's all because of you!"

Ashton shoved Calum out of his way and stormed up to Luke, standing so close that their chests bumped.

"How was I supposed to know they would cannon their way in? It's your fault for telling them that Michael and Calum were with us, they could have stayed behind and sought help." He jabbed Luke's chest. "We're all in this together now, so don't be a prick."