He Likes Boys

In which Luke's little sister has a new boy friend, but doesn't know Ashton likes boys, or more specifically, Luke.

There is a song called he likes boys XD its hilarious and the reason y i wrote this <3

---------------------------------------------

Luke rolled his eyes as his younger sister, Lilly, rambled on about some guy she met today.

They were supposed to be setting the table for dinner but Luke was the only one doing it since Lilly was on her phone, talking to their mom about the guy and texting said guy simultaneously.

"...and he said he would love to come shopping with me and I said okay and so tomorrow he's picking me up and we're gunna go to the mall and it's going to be like a date and ugh, Chrissy is going to be so jealous 'cause she likes him too but it's obvious he likes me more and-"

"Oh my God, shut up! You guys aren't even dating." Luke groaned. Lilly glared at him. "You're just jealous he doesn't like you."

Luke finished setting the table and rolled his eyes. "I'm not gay."

Lilly gave a dismissive hand wave. "Gay, bi, same thing."

Luke was starting to regret coming out as bi, now his family liked to tease him about it and a few guys at school tried to come onto him.

"What grade did you say he was in?" Their mom asked.

"Tenth." Lilly replied, not looking up from her phone.

"Hey, same as you Luke." Their mom said. Luke grinned. "Yeah. Hey, if this guy is as hot as you say he is, maybe I'll ask him out." He winked at Lilly, making her glare.

"Firstly, he's not gay. Second, if you do, I will lock you in a barrel full of flaming knives, shove you down a steep hill into a lake full of poisonous sharks, then fill the lake with shark-eating sharks, blow up the lake and hack your Facebook."

Luke glared. "Good luck finding shark eating sharks."

"Guys." Mrs. Hemmings sighed. "Shut up and eat your dinner."

-

Luke stepped off the bus, just barely being missed by Lilly, who was running into the school to meet up with that guy, her girl friends at her heels.

Luke rolled his eyes. "Girls."

"I know right." Luke's friend, Michael, said, coming up beside him. "What did she do this time?"

"She's totally in love with this guy she met only yesterday." Luke said as they entered the building.

"Wow." Michael commented. "Chicks are so weird like that. I've known you forever and I still don't really like you."

"Same." Luke said. They stopped at their lockers before Michael had to leave to go to his class.

Luckily, Luke's other friend Calum was in this class.

"Hey." Calum greeted him as Luke slid into the seat beside him.

"Hi." Luke replied, getting out his worksheet they were supposed to be working on. "Mrs. Jones here yet?"

"We have a sub today, and the sub is here." Calum said.

"Her name is Mrs. Blake."

Calum and Luke turned around and faced the boy who spoke to them.

The boy blushed. "Sorry, just thought you should know."

"It's fine, thanks." Luke smiled. Then he noticed the boy had the worksheet done already.