The Good Life

"All I want is a little of the good life."

Ashton never thought that those ten words would change his life.

For the better.

He was the nerd of the nerds, a goody two shoes, and wanted to do something fun and bad for once in his life.

Luke was the schools bad boy. The punk of the punks. He overhears Ashton saying those ten words and offers him an opportunity to have a little of the good life.

(Just a heads up, this is very stereotypical XD)

----------------------------------------------------------

"Nerd."

Ashton gasped as he felt someone shove his back, and he stumbled forward, into his locker.

The door slammed shut behind him and he was stuck in the darkness.

Again.

"Hey!" He shouted, banging on the door. "I'm telling principal Stevens on you Caleb!"

"Shut up noob." Caleb rolled his eyes and walked away as his friends laughed behind him and followed.

Ashton sighed and pulled out his phone. This wasn't the first time he was shoved inside his locker, and it certainly wouldn't be the last.

To: Calum

Can u come save me? Caleb trapped me in my locker again :(

To: Ashton

-.- on my way u noob

To: Calum

Aw not u too!

Ashton was so sick of being called a noob. Of being a nerd. Of being pushed inside this damn locker three times a day.

He glared and clenched his hands into fists. "I'm not a noob!"

"Yes you are. Only noobs get shoved into lockers." Calum said, and Ashton heard him spinning the lock outside the locker.

"Just dial the combonation." Ashton sighed.

"I really shouldn't be talking to you, it's social suicide." Calum clicked in the combo and the locker swung open.

Ashton stepped out and stretched. "Wow thanks. I'm so glad we're friends."

"I can't believe you still fit in there." Calum peered into the locker. "From freshman year to senior year, you don't grow much, do you?"

"Are you saying I have a small dick?" Ashton grabbed his books.

"No, I know you do. You're a nerd, nerds have small dicks and don't get chicks." Calum shut the locker and they walked to class.

"Hey!" Ashton blushed. "You can't hold me to that, I don't go for chicks!"

"Such a noob."

They rounded a corner and Ashton sighed. "I'm not a noob! God, I just wish I could have some fun, get revenge, live a little. All I want is a little of the good life."

"The good life eh?"

Ashton nearly crashed into the boy as they turned the corner.

The boy was taller than him, and had a lip ring. He was wearing black skinny jeans, a Nirvana shirt, and a black leather jacket. He raised an eyebrow. "I can show you some of the good life, if you want."

"You can?" Ashton asked, entranced.

The boy smirked and nodded. "Hey, you're the schools nerd!"