Bubble Bath

Ashton gets bubble mix from Luke as a birthday present.

He didn't know the gift came with a part two.

-------------------------------------------------------------

"What the hell is this?"

"Bubble bath!"

"Why did you get me bubble bath Luke?"

"I thought you would enjoy it."

A few weeks after Ashton's birthday, he decided to finally use Luke's gift.

He never really took bubble baths, but Luke looked so happy when he gave him the present.

Plus Michael and Calum were out doing vocals so they wouldn't know.

He turned on the warm water and poured the pink liquid into the bathtub.

Bubbles erupted up like a lava from a volcano and soon the tub was filled to the brim with white bubbles.

He took off his shirt just as there came a knock on the door.

"Yeah?" Ashton opened it.

Luke stopped and looked him over. "Oh, are you taking a bath?"

"Um...yeah." Ashton admitted.

Luke grinned. "Are you using my bubble bath?"

"Yes." Ashton blushed at the ground.

Luke giggled into his hands. "Okay." And he ran off.

Ashton frowned and watched him go. "What the.....weirdo."

He took the rest of his clothes off and climbed into the bath.

He went on his phone and played some music. He went on Twitter and played some apps.

After a while he got bored and tossed his phone aside.

There came a knock at the door again. "Ash? You still in the tub?"

"Yeah but I'm just getting out." He called back.

"Don't." Luke opened the door and Ashton gasped as he walked in.

"Luke! What are you doing, get out!"

"Relax, you still have tons of bubbles." Luke went to the mirror to fix his hair.

"Um, there are other bathrooms you know." Ashton pulled more bubbles to him.

"I know."

"And...is there any particular reason why you are just wearing boxers?"

Luke stopped fixing his hair and smiled. He turned and faced Ashton.

"There is actually." He walked to the tub and sat on the edge of it, his feet in the water.

"Um, what are you, um-" Luke slid into the water.

"Luke!" Ashton scrambled to the back of the tub. "What are you doing?!"

Luke smiled and threw his underwear out of the tub. "Just giving you the other half of your birthday present."

"Other half?" Ashton asked in a high voice.

"Yep. This is part two of your gift." Luke started inching closer.

"I-I didn't know it came with a part two." Ashton stuttered, sinking lower in the water, drawing his knees to his chest.

Luke crawled over to him on his hands and knees and hovered over him.

He brought his mouth to Ashton's ear and whispered, "Surprise."

Luke placed his hands on Ashtons knees and pushed them down. He sat in between the space Ashton's legs and put his hands on Ashton's chest.

He could feel the older boys wild heartbeat as he slowly dragged his palms down.

"L-Luke..." Ashton gasped, wiggling a little. "Uh, um-"

"Sh." Luke smiled. "Let me do this. I really want to."

Ashton searched Luke's eyes. "...Okay."

Luke beamed and brought his lips to Ashton's.

He kissed him hard, but not rough. Sweet, but not gentle.

Ashton brought his hands to the sides of the tub and gripped them hard.

The back of his head hit the wall behind him as Luke forced himself closer to the older boy.

Luke brought his hands to Ashtons face and cupped his cheeks. He pried Ashton's mouth open with his tongue and roamed the new area with his tongue.

Ashton gasped when Luke suddenly sat on his lap, their bare lower halfs pressing against each other.

"Wait." Ashton tore his head away and panted up at Luke with wide eyes. "Can we finish this in the bedroom instead?"

Luke smirked. "Fine by me." He stood up and Ashton watched as the bubbles slowly slid off Luke's wet body.

Luke reached a hand down and helped Ashton up.

They toweled off quickly, just to get the bubbles off before running to the bed.

Ashton jumped onto the bed and laid down as Luke straddled him.

Luke stuck his first three fingers in Ashton's mouth and threw his head back moaning at the feel of Ashton's tongue running over his fingers.

Ashton looked up at Luke with big, innocent eyes, and Luke couldn't control the sounds coming from his mouth.

He ground his hips down hard on Ashton and Ashton gasped.

He fisted Ashton's hair and ground down harder as Ashton bucked his hips up. He reattached their lips and they kissed passionately.

Ashton grabbed Luke's shoulders and dug his nails into the pale skin as he pulled the younger boy closer to him.

Luke kissed down Ashton's neck, nipping at the hot skin and leaving red marks.

He had to keep pressing Ashton's hips to the mattress as the drummer insisted on bucking them up at Luke's touch.

Luke broke the kiss and went down on the older boy, just as the front door opened.

"We're back!" Michael called.

"Shit!" Luke scrambled off Ashton and they both jumped up.

"Where are you guys? Do you want to go to Nandos for dinner?" Calum asked.

"Hide!" Ashton hissed, shoving Luke forward.

"Where?" Luke whispered frantically as two sets of footprints walked closer.

"The bathroom!"

They ran to the bathroom and Ashton slammed the door shut.

"Now what?" Luke asked.

"Get in the tub." Ashton thought quickly.

"But the waters cold." Luke whined.

Ashton rolled his eyes and pushed Luke in, jumping in after him.

The door opened just then and Michael and Calum came in. "What are you doing in here?"

"Taking a bath obviously." Ashton rolled his eyes.

"Oh sorry, didn't know." Michael said and they quickly left.

Luke surfaced and took a deep breath. "Thank God there was still some bubbles."

"Yeah, we didn't want to see Luke blowing Ashton under the water." Calum called through the door.

"Oops." Ashton murmured and smiled sheepishly at Luke. "Caught."

Luke giggled. "That's okay. We can finish in here."