Super Models Mean Super Crushes

Luke Hemming's is a photographer, who gets assigned to do a photoshoot with none other than famous model Ashton Irwin.

Luke loves Ashton, but little does he know, Ashton loves him too.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Luke threw his scarf around his neck and fixed his hair before going to the mirror to check his outfit.

He was jittery and nervous today, because he got to take photos of Ashton Fletcher Irwin.

"Ugh his naaaaame." Luke whined. "Its so damn cute!"

He pouted and fixed his hair one last time before going to car.

"Okay, focus Luke! And calm down...." He muttered to himself as he drove to his work.

He pulled into a parking space and took a moment to scream silently and freak out in his car to get the nerves out.

A minute later, he calmly climbed out of his car and walked into the building.

He was a huge fan of Ashton, and was ecstatic at being able to take pictures of the model.

It was no secret that Luke was highly gay. He wondered if Ashton knew.

He wondered if Ashton was gay.

He wondered if they could possibly make out.

He wondered so hard he crashed into the elevator door.

They made a ding sound as opened, and Luke fell into the elevator. He picked himself up quickly and hoped no one saw that.

He heard a chuckle as was shocked to see someone else was in the lift with him.

"Are you okay? That sounded like it hurt." Ashton said, reaching a hand down to help him up, a smile on his face.

"Uh, I, uh..." Luke stuttered, shakily accepting the models hand. "Thanks."

"No problem. Hey, you're Luke Hemmings?" Ashton asked when he noticed Luke's nametag. "So you're my photographer?"

"Yeah, uh, I am." Luke smiled through his red cheeks. "Is that okay?"

Ashton laughed as the elevator slowed and stopped. "It's perfect, considering I requested you."

"You? You requested me?" Luke was shocked as he followed Ashton out of the elevator.

"Yep." Ashton was so chill but Luke was freaking out.

"Why? I mean, not that I dont want to, because I really do want to, but, why?"

Ashton suddenly stopped. He faced Luke and smiled. "Because you were too cute to pass up." He teased and opened the door to the photo shoot area.

"Plus most of the other photographers are pervs." Ashton turned on the lights. "Is this room okay?"

Luke wondered if Ashton was just teasing, or if he really did think Luke was cute.

"Luke?"

Luke snapped out of it. "Yeah, this is okay. Just give me a minute to set up."

"Okay, I'll change into the first outfit." Ashton said, pulling an outfit off the rack and disappearing into the back room to change.

Luke set up the cameras and adjusted the lights. "Don't mess this up Luke, if you mess this up I will kill you."

He took some deep breaths and calmed down some. A few others came into the room to help with the clothes and cameras.

The scene was set up and Ashton came out of the changing room a moment later, wearing the first outfit.