The Dare Part 2

Luke throws his faith away to get his revenge on Ashton.

------------------------------------------------------------

As soon as Ashton walked through the front doors of his high school, he knew something was wrong.

Everyone was staring at him. Some whispered into their friends's ear as he passed them. Others just watched him, smirking.

He frowned but ignored them and went to his locker.

As he was spinning the dial, a senior named James approached him.

"Hey, Ashton." He smiled.

Ashton looked up at him. "What?"

"How much do you charge a night?" The senior snickered.

"What do you mean?" Ashton asked, confused.

"Don't act like a virgin." He sneered. "I saw the webpage. We all did. You're such a slut."

"Excuse me?" Ashton glared. "What are you talking about?"

"Whatever man." James shook his head. "Just keep it in your pants okay? You're ruining us seniors's good name."

He walked off and Ashton stared after him in anger and confusion and also worry. What was going on?

He grabbed his supplies and went to his first class.

As expected, everyone looked up at him when he entered.

"Don't you socially awkward losers have any thing else to do to than to stare at me?" He snapped.

They tittered but looked away.

He took a seat in the back but he could feel some stares still on him.

A little scared now, he took out his phone.

He sent a quick text off to Calum.

Whats going on?!

Calum replied a moment later.

What do u mean?

Ashton rolled his eyes. Of course Calum wasn't up to date with current events.

This guy called me a slut and everyone keeps staring at me. And something about a webpage..?

Calum sent back a quick reply.

I'll check it out. Btw, have u spoken to luke since the incident at the auditorium? 

No, y would I?

Well he hasn't answered me or mikey (I gave mikey Luke's #)

Sorry to hear that /:

Yeah...well I'll update u if I find out anything

Thanks ♡

Ashton sighed and leaned against the wall. "I really need to get paid to go to high school."

-

Ashton was in the cafeteria at lunch when he felt a hand grab his ass.

Angrily, he spun around, ready to bitch slap.

But it was a girl smirking up at him and he stopped his hand from smacking her across the face.

"What the hell Kelsey?" He growled.

Kelsey was the schools whore. She had fucked about 74% of the schools population, teachers and staff included.

She glared up at him. "I heard you were trying to take my place."