The Cutest Delivery Boy

Luke falls in love with a pizza delivery boy named Ashton.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"Will that complete your order sir?"

"Yeah, thanks."

"Alright, and any special instructions with that?"

"Send your cutest delivery boy."

-

Luke's P.O.V

It was Friday night.

Calum and Michael were over at my house for our weekly sleep over and we were arguing about what type of pizza we should get.

"Plain cheese is lame." Michael complained to Calum. "Anyone who doesn't like pepperoni is living their life wrong."

"Yeah? Well...you're stupid!" Calum shouted.

I rolled my eyes. "Guys chill, we can get more than one pizza." I faced my computer and typed in my address and the order for a cheese and a pepperoni pizza.

A box caught my eye.

Special Instructions.

I grinned and turned around in my chair to face my friends. "Hey guys, what should I put?" I pointed to the box and they leaned over my shoulders to read.

"Ooh! Ooh! Make them serenade us!" Calum said.

"No no, make him pay for our order!" Mikey laughed.

"Wait, it says I have to call for a special instructions order." I said and pulled out my phone. I punched in the number for the pizza place while Calum and Michael started play fighting on the couch.

I watched them as the phone rang and I felt like such a third wheel, even though we were at my house.

Someone picked up on the other end and I ordered the food.

"Stop biting my nipple!"

"Stop letting me!"

"That's it, you've unleashed the beast!"

Michael jumped on top of Calum and Calum shrieked with laughter as his boyfriend tickled him. "Have mercy!"

"Will that complete your order sir?"

"Yeah, thanks." I turned my attention back to the phone.

"Alright, and any special instructions with that?"

"Yeah." I looked back at the couple who were now cuddling. "Send your cutest delivery boy."

-

Ashton's P.O.V.

"Ashton!" My manager called out loudly from the phone.

"Manager!" I shouted back.

"I have a delivery for you. Here's the address."

I took the paper and studied it. "But my shift is almost over, why not send Kelly?"

"Because I'm not in the mood to send Kelly. Now get out of here and accept the challenge." He handed me two boxes of pizzas and I sighed. "Fine."

I put them in the passenger side of the delivery car and climbed into the drivers seat.

The house wasn't too far away, which was good.

I checked that the address on the paper to the one on the house. It was right.

I got out and grabbed the pizzas, walking up to the door.