Luke's Flower Child Part 4.5

Today was Luke and Ashton day, so Niall was babysitting Louis and Harry at the park, so Luke and Ashton could spend the day together.

Ashton woke up earlier than Luke so he put on his new tiny glasses and crawled out of his crib and jumped onto Luke's bed. He ran up Luke's pillow and sat down beside the humans face. He smiled and played with Luke's hair, tying it in little knots.

Eventually, the pulling sensation woke Luke up, and he sat up with a yawn.

"Ashton?"

The tiny child crawled onto Luke's chest. "It's good morning time!"

Luke smiled down at him. "Good morning." He frowned suddenly and felt his hair. "I don't understand how my hair gets so messy during the night."

"Are you ready for Luke and Ashton day, or, as it should be called, Ashton and Luke day?" Ashton asked excitedly.

"Yes," Luke laughed. "Let's get ready first and then we can start. What do you want to do first?"

"Um...garden?" Ashton suggested as Luke carried him to the bathroom.

"You always want to garden." Luke smiled.

Ashton pouted. "Gardening is fun! It makes me feel healthy."

"We can garden." Luke agreed, turning the shower. He filled the sink with warm water and squirted some soap into it. "Take a bath first and then we'll eat, then garden."

Ashton jumped into the mini pool of soapy water. "Look Luke! Look at how I'm swimming in my clothes!"

Luke smiled. "You're not going to get very clean that way."

"Cleanliness is for peasant humans." Ashton sumersaulted underwater. "Plus I like my pjs."

"At least take your glasses off before they get broken." Luke sighed, taking off his clothes and getting in the shower.

Ashton took them off and laid them on the bar of soap. 

When he was done, he grabbed the wash cloth and wrapped himself up in it. He sat down on the edge of the sink and waited for Luke to be done.

As he waited, he realized that as amazing as Luke was, he would be even more amazing as a flower child.

If Niall could turn into one, then surely Luke could to.

Luke stepped out of the shower then and grabbed a towel. He opened the door and he and Ashton walked back to the bedroom to change.

It was when the got to the kitchen that Ashton decided how he was going to change Luke.

"Lukey? I can't reach that, will you grab it for me?" Ashton asked, standing on his tiny tip toes, trying to reach the fruit bowl on top of the fridge from where he was on Luke's shoulder.

Luke faced the fridge and grabbed the bowl. "Which fruit do you w- ow!" He exclaimed suddenly, slapping his hand over his neck.

He glared at Ashton, who smiled sweetly up at him. "Why did you bite me?"

"I didn't bite." Ashton said evasively. "I kissed hard. And then maybe kicked the cut with my adorable feet. And maybe a flower got in the cut. This is all just speculation though."

"You did what?!" Luke cried.

The effect was almost instantaneous. He felt a weird tingle throughout his body.

Ashton suddenly became to heavy to hold on his shoulder, everything was suddenly much bigger then him.

And then he was a flower child.