Punks VS Nerds Part 2

AKA Punks Vs nerds Part 2

Ashton and Luke's secret relationship gets revealed when Luke gets jealous.

dedicated to wolfiegirl1997

--------------------------------------------------------------

A few weeks after the epic fight between the punks and nerds, Ashton and Luke had sort of become celebrities among their peers.

Since no one had seen the fight, no one knew for sure who won. Luke said Ashton did, at the same time Ashton said Luke did.

They tried to keep their relationship a secret, but it was getting harder to when more and more people wanted to be with them, and they had to come up with reasons to decline.

One day, Ashton was approached by a few girls at his locker.

Luke eyed them from his own locker, a few feet away.

"Hi Ashton." One giggled, twirling her hair around her finger.

"Hi." Ashton smiled politely, but he was confused, he didn't know these girls.

"Can you sign my notebook?" Another asked.

"Um..." Ashton took in their hopeful faces and smiled. "Sure."

"Eek!" They shrieked and giggled and practically threw their notebooks at him.

Luke frowned.

"Here's my number." One winked and slipped him a piece of paper with digits on it. "Call me okay? I'm free on Friday."

"I'll remember that." Ashton winked and took the paper.

Luke glared as flames of jealousy flared up inside him. What was Ashton doing?!

"Call me too!" "And me!" The group of girls suddenly turned into a hoard as more and more girls joined them.

"Okay, please make a line and I promise I'll call all of you." Ashton shouted as the girls surrounded him.

Luke slammed his locker shut. He stormed over to Ashton's locker and shoved his way to the middle where his boyfriend was.

"What do you think you're doing Hemmings?" A girl snapped as Luke dragged Ashton out of the crowd.

"Shut up Paisley." Luke pulled Ashton to safety. He addressed the crowd. "Ashton won't be calling any of you, now get to class."

The girls grumbled but slowly dispersed.

A few stayed though, glaring at Luke.

"He can call us if he wants!" One shouted.

"Yeah," said another. "What are you, his mom?"

"No, his boyfriend." Luke snarled and the girls froze.

"Uh, Luke?" Ashton asked timidly.

"You're...his boyfriend?" A girl asked.

"You're gay?"

"You're dating each other?"

"Yes." Luke said defiantly. "And nothing you say can change that, its not a sin, its love. So-"

"That's so fucking cute!" A girl screamed and all the other girls joined in.

"How long have you been gay?"

"Can you be my gay best friend?"

"Have you guys kissed yet?"

"Do the frickle frackle! Do the frickle frackle!"

"You see what you started?" Ashton sighed as the girls squealed over them.

"I'm sorry." Luke apologized. "I just got a little jealous, seeing then all over you."

"Aw, Lukey." Ashton cooed.

"He called him Lukey!"

"Kiss! Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!" They started chanting.

Luke blushed. "Im sorry for revealing our relationship. Will a kiss make it better?"

Ashton giggled and the girls aww'd. "Lets find out."

Luke smiled and leaned in, knowing full well that by tomorrow, everyone would know he and Ashton are gay.

But his lips met Ashton's and he kissed the thought away.

-------------------------------------------------------------

ONE MILLION READS.

U GUYS GOT ME ONE FACKIN MILLION READS

I MADE THE UNFORTUNATE MISTAKE OF EATING A SNICKERS WHEN I SAW AND I SCREAMED AND HAD TO WAIT UNTIL I WAS DONE EATING IT TO CHOKE.

U DONT WASTE A SNICKERS

I JUST WANT TO SAY MERRY CHRISTMAS TO U ALL

OH YEAH AND A HAPPY HALLOWEEN, I guess

ALSO GUESS WHAT

THIS IS THE 99TH ONE SHOT.

U KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS

THE NEXT ONE SHOT WILL BE ASHTONS BDAY, WHICH MEANS SMUT ;D

WHICH REMINDS ME ITS MY DADS BDAY TODAY AND I FORGOT TO GET HIM A PRESENT D: