Luke's Kink

Deleted and republished this so hopefully u can c it this time

Luke has a kitty kink, and Ashton wants to be a kitty for Halloween.

Dedicated to -SuperY- for the idea!
-----------------------------------------------------------

Luke has had a terrible day at work and he just wants to get home and cuddle with his boyfriend.

Ashton, his boyfriend, gets home earlier than Luke, so it wasn't a surprise when Luke came in and saw him sitting in the living room.

What was a surprise, was the furry ears atop Ashton's curly hair.

And the black whiskers that were painted on his face.

The fluffy tail was also a hot sight that made Luke gasp and his pants tighten.

Ashton was focused on the items on the floor in front of him and didn't hear Luke come in.

He was sitting criss cross apple sauce,  leaning against the couch. His right hand rested on his leg, and his left fingers were pressed against his lips as he concentrated.
His glasses and Batman shirt (that was actually Luke's), combined with the cat attire, made Luke hard.

"A-Ash?" Luke squeaks, shutting the door. "What, uh, what are you doing?"

"Hm?" Ashton looks up at him. "Lukey! You're home!" He smiles. "I'm deciding what I want to be for Halloween tonight. I like the cat outfit, but I might be a ninja turtle instead. What do you think?"

"Kitty, definitely." Luke drops his suitcase and walks over. "Be a kitty for me, Ash."

"You think so?" Ashton looks back down at the other costumes. "Wait." He looks back up at Luke. He smirks and adjusts the cat ear headband. "You like the kitty costume, don't you Lukey?"

"I just think you look cute in it." Luke says, sitting on the couch.

Ashton notices Luke's bulge and smiles. "You must think I look really cute then."

He giggles and stands up. He straddles Luke and clasps his hands behind Luke's neck. "You like it when I'm a cat, don't you? How cute am I, Luke?"

Luke bites his lip and tries not to wiggle. "Very cute Ashton. You look adorable."

Ashton leans in close. "What about sexy? Do I look sexy in this Luke?"

Luke moans as Ashton's bum presses against his lap. "Yes Ashton, you look fuckably sexy in your costume."

Ashton giggles and plays with Luke's hair, tangling his fingers in it. "Will you pet me?"

Luke's eyes fill with lust as he brings his hand down and palms Ashton through his jeans.

Ashton watches him, biting his lip at the feel. He lets out soft moans and squeaks as Luke wrapped his fingers over the waistband of his jeans and tugs.

Ashton stands up and lets Luke pull off his pants. He quickly throws his shirt off as well.

"Now your sexy tail is gone." Luke pouts as Ashton pushes him back against the couch.

"I can make up for that." Ashton says, hovering over Luke. He bends down and kisses Luke, letting his boyfriend win the dominance battle since he had a bad day at work.
Luke reaches down and grips Ashton's bum. Ashton gets the hint and wraps his legs around Luke's waist as Luke stands up and walk to their bedroom, never breaking their kiss.

Luke hovered over the bed and Ashton falls against it. He grabs Luke's tie and pulls him down.

"Hey Luke," Ashton smirks.

"What?" Luke pants, shrugging off his clothes haphazardly.

"Meow." Ashton winks and it sends Luke over the edge.

"Fuck Ashton." Luke moans and slams their lips together.

Ashton wiggles underneath Luke, his makeup starting to run from the heat between them. He reaches down and grabs Luke's thighs, slowly trailing his fingertips up.

Luke moans against Ashton's mouth and grips the sheets tighter. He nearly loses his balance as he hovers over Ashton.

Ashton's fingers reach their destination and Luke gasps at the feel of Ashton pumping him.

"Can kitty try something?" Ashton whispers and Luke tries to speak but only manages a shaky nod.

Ashton flips them over and presses kisses down Luke's torso.

When he reaches Luke's waistline, he ghosts his lips over the sensitive skin, making Luke shiver.

Ashton suddenly takes Luke in his mouth and Luke gasps and arches his back. "Kitty!"

Ashton purrs and the vibrations run up Luke's body.

He kitten licks the tip and Luke becomes a hot mess. "Such a good kitty." Luke moans, bucking his hips up.

Ashton takes all of Luke, and Luke can feel his tip against Ashton's throat. "Ash is a good kitty." Ashton beams, his words muffled. Luke gasps out at the hums Ashton's voice makes against his skin.

Ashton pulls off all too soon and Luke pouts.

"Kitty..." Luke whines, sitting up.

Ashton adjusts his ears, which had started to slip off. "Don't you hear that?"

"No." Luke wiggles impatiently. "What?"

"Trick or treaters." Ashton whispers with a grin.

Luke groans and flops back against the pillows. "Are you serious? Just ignore them!"

But Ashton is already pulling his clothes back on. He smiles. "Sorry Lukey."

He dashes out the door and Luke angrily screams into his pillow.