Mini Ashton

"Hey, don't swear!"

Or in which Luke finds himself stuck with a tiny Ashton who slaps him whenever Luke swears.

------------------------------------------------------------

Luke woke up with a yawn. Someone was pounding on his door.

"Luke get up! You're gunna miss your bus!" His mom yelled.

"Shit." He cursed as he sat up abruptly.

A tiny sting pierced his neck and he slapped a hand over the spot, exclaiming a "hey!" in protest.

"Don't swear!" A squeaky voice shouted up.

"What the fuck?" Luke looked down and saw a very little boy jumping off his shoulder and onto his lap.

The boy glared up at Luke and pinched his thigh. "I said don't swear!"

"Ouch! Don't do that!" Luke yelled.

"Don't swear." The boy retorted.

"What and who are you?" Luke asked, picking up the tiny being by the back of his shirt.

"Ashton Fletcher Irwin at your service!" The itty bitty boy smiled up proudly and saluted Luke.

"What are you?" Luke squinted at Ashton as he set the boy down on his hand.

Ashton was about as tall as Luke's middle finger. (Flower Child Ashton is as big as Luke's hand; fun fact)

"I'm here to help you." Ashton sat down in Luke's palm. "You swear too much and it's not healthy for your soul."

Luke snorted. "Really now?"

"Very berry really." Ashton nodded seriously. "I'm here to save your soul from being torn apart by," he looked around before leaning in and whispering, "bad words."

"Like fuck?" Luke grinned.

Ashton glared and slapped Luke's nose.

Luke yelled and jumped back, surprised that that had actually hurt. "Don't!"

"Don't swear!" Ashton countered.

Luke's mom pounded on the door again. "Luke! Get out here now! Your bus will be here in five minutes!"

Luke jumped up and Ashton fell off his hand, tumbling onto Luke's bed.

Luke cursed in his head as he hurriedly pulled on new clothes.

Ashton watched him. "Internal swearing is bad too."

"Shut up." Luke mumbled. "I don't have time right now. I'm gunna be late again!"

Ashton stood up on Luke's bed. He was too small to jump off, so he reached his arms up and clapped his hands to get Luke's attention.

Luke almost didn't hear him, Ashton was so tiny.

"What do you want?" Luke asked as he faced the small boy.

"I'm coming with you." Ashton announced. "Pick me up!"

Luke snorted. "Hell no. I don't want you hurting me all day! And my friends will think you're weird."

Ashton glared and ran up to Luke, pinching the boys leg.

"Ow, dammit!" Luke howled and swatted Ashton away. "Quit it!"

"Shush your mouth!" Ashton accused, pointing a finger up at Luke.

"I don't have time to deal with this." Luke muttered. He picked up his backpack and grabbed Ashton, stuffing the tiny boy into it.

"Bye mom!" He yelled as he ran out the door. He ran his hands through his hair as he hurried to the bus stop, hoping to look somewhat decent until he could get to his locker.