Luke's Christmas Present

Luke's boyfriend, Ashton, is away visiting family over the holidays. Luke is upset about that, because he wanted to be together for their first Christmas as a couple.

But Michael and Calum have a little Christmas miracle up their sleeves.

------------------------------------------

Luke's P.O.V.

"Air!" Ashton gasped, climbing out of the box. "Oh, did we not poke holes in the box?" Calum frowned. "You poked holes in me!" Ashton glared.

Let me back up and explain.

-

It was snowing out. The lads and I were just getting off the plane to visit our families for the holidays.

We all have a house together but Ashton was leaving to spend the holidays with his family who were visiting other family overseas.

I pouted, holding onto his hand tighter as we exited the plane. "Do you have to go? This is our first Christmas together as a couple, I want to spend it with you." He smiled and ruffled my hair. "I'm sorry babe, but I'll be back as soon as I can. Plus there's always next year."

I sighed. "Yeah." He gave me a quick kiss before running outside to catch his cab. I waved until I couldn't see him anymore.

Mikey came up behind me and threw his arm over my shoulders. "You can cuddle with me if you want." He teased and I shrugged him off. "No way, go fuck Calum or something." I laughed.

Calum frowned. "Uh no, let's not fuck Calum."

A horn beeped outside. "That's us." Mikey said. We grabbed our bags and headed outside where our ride was waiting.

-

I pouted as I stomped down the stairs. Calum and Michael were setting up the Christmas tree.

"Ashton should have been here to help." I frowned, flopping onto the couch.

"Well he's not so you can. The ornaments are up in the attic, get them?" Calum asked, making the tree straight while Michael poured water into the base.

"Ashton always gets the ornaments." I said as I stomped back up the stairs.

I brought the box down and we started putting the decorations on the tree.

"Get a ladder Cal, I cant reach the top to put the star on." Michael said.

"No!" I jumped up. "Ashton-"

"Always puts the star on we get it." Mikey snapped.

I pouted. "I wish he was here." Calum rolled his eyes. "Trust us, so do we."

"I'm going upstairs to sulk and pout." I said, leaving to my room, slamming the door behind me.

Michael and Calum shared a look. "We need to do something. I can't take this any more!"

Calum nodded. "We need to call Ashton."

-

The next morning was Christmas but I was feeling anything but merry.

I walked down the stairs. Michael and Calum were already downstairs in front of the tree, sorting presents.

"Hey Luke! Merry Christmas!" Michael called up cheerily.

"Do you wanna build a snowman?" Calum sang.

"Would this be an appropriate time to set myself on fire?" I collapsed into the couch, burying my face into the cushions.

"Oh cheer up! It's Christmas! You can't be depressed on Christmas!" Michael threw a present at me.

It bounced off my head. "Ow." I complained, sitting up.

"Open it you derp." Calum said.

I sighed but ripped off the wrapping paper.

I pulled out a new 5 Five Seconds of Summer phone case.

"Okay, who bought me this?" I asked, putting it on my phone.

"Ashton did." Mikey laughed.

I smiled down at the picture of my boyfriend. "I love it."

I texted him then, thanking him for the present and wishing him Merry Christmas.

I had texted him everyday, but he hadn't responded since last night.

"My turn!" Calum declared.

We finished all the presents around noon.

"Wait Luke!" Michael called as I headed back up to my room. I stopped. "What?"

"There's one last present behind the tree." He said. Him and Calum pulled a large present out.

"Well is it for me?" I asked, coming down the stairs.

"Yeah, from Santa." Calum said, reading the tag.

I rolled my eyes but grabbed the red wrapping paper, tearing it off.

"Can someone get me some scissors or a knife?" I asked, picking at the tape on the box.

"Scissors." Mikey said, getting up and grabbing a pair. He handed it to me and I cut the top open.

"Air!" Ashton gasped, climbing out of the box. "Oh, did we not poke holes in the box?" Calum frowned. "You poked holes in me!" Ashton glared.

I gasped. "Ashton! I threw my arms around him and he hugged me back.

"Merry Christmas Luke." He smiled as he pulled back.

"What-how did this-you were overseas!" I spluttered out.

"No need to thank us, really." Michael said, taking a bow.

"Yeah really, we couldn't stand you moping around about Ash not being here anymore." Calum said bluntly.

I glared. "I was not moping."

"Aw babe, you were moping for me?" Ashton grinned. "I missed you too."

I grabbed his face and pulled him into me, crashing our lips together.

"Merry Christmas." I smiled.

"I have a present for you." He whispered. "Follow me." I grabbed his hand and followed him into our room.

He handed me a tiny box. I unwrapped it eagerly and held up concert tickets and a familiar looking plant.

"You got me a flower?" I asked.

He laughed. "It's a mistletoe stupid. Now kiss me."

"Oh." I giggled and leaned in, connecting our lips again.

"I got you something too." I said, when we were done. I walked to the closet and pulled it out.

I walked back to the bed and handed it to him.

He opened it and gasped. "You made a Lashton scrapbook?" He flipped through the pages. "Luke, this is so sweet! I love it!" He exclaimed, looking through all our pictures.

I smiled at him. "I love you."

He looked at me and smiled too. "I love you more."

I hugged him tight. "Merry Christmas. Forever and always, I'll always love you."

He laughed. "You're so mushy when you're away from me."

I just hugged him tighter. "Say it back."

He laughed and squeezed me as we fell back on the bed.

"Merry Christmas Luke. Forever and always, I'll always love you."

---------------------------------------------

This is weird its summer but i wrote this