Stockholm Syndrome

dedicated to Dessi_S for the idea! (There was an idea like this already so I wanted to change the plot slightly, sorry ♡ u can punch me later if u hate it)

-

Michael is a drug dealer in the shadows of town.

He gives people fake money in exchange for drugs, which he later sells at twice the normal price.

But one night, he gets mugged by a man, who works for The Boss. Michael is in a lot of debt to The Boss.

He manages to save himself, at the price of someone innocent taking his place.

He didn't want that to happen, it was an accident!

 But now that innocent boy, Ashton, is in the hands of Luke, aka, the Boss.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Michael looked around, peering out from the alley he was hiding in.

The man appeared to be gone.

He was in the middle of selling cannabis and cocaine to a customer when he was suddenly jumped.

A burly man had chased him around town, and although he wouldn't show it, he was getting scared.

He sighed in relief and shoved his hands in his pockets. He kept his head down and walked quickly back to his apartment.

He bumped into someone and he quietly excused himself, walking around.

A large hand grabbed his arm and pulled him back. Michael looked up and saw it was the guy who had been chasing him all night.

"You owe him." He growled, dragging him back into the dark alley.

Michael struggled in his grip. "No! I don't know you! You might have me confused!"

"Are you Michael Clifford?" The man asked, shoving Mikey against the wall.

"Uh, no." Michael lied. "He's...he's actually that guy." He pointed to the opening of the alleyway, where a kid was air drumming along to his headphones, completely unaware of the situation Michael had just put him in.

The man dropped Michael but dragged him back onto the street.

"Hey, you!" The man shouted, pulling out his gun.

Ashton didn't hear the man calling for him, but he heard the loud shot ring through the silent streets as a bullet pierced the ground a foot away from where he was just standing.

He pulled out his headphones and turned around.

A man in black was walking up to him, a gun pointed at Ashton's forehead. "Is this him?" The man growled at a smaller boy he was holding by the back of the boys shirt.

The kid just nodded guiltily, not meeting Ashton's confused and scared look.

The man dropped the boy. "Then get out of here before I shoot you too."

The kid started running and Ashton took that as his cue to take off as well.

The man started chasing him, and Ashton threw his phone at him.

It hit the man and made him stumble, but that only seemed to make him angrier. He roared and started running faster.

Ashton screamed and mentally cursed himself for being so stupid. Now how could he call for help?

"Michael, get back here or I'll shoot!" The man shouted.

"I'm not Michael!" Ashton made the second foolish mistake of stopping. "Who are you talking about? I'm Ashton."