Wild Love

Dedicated to WolfieGirl1997

Ashton and Luke have been dating for nearly a year now, and Luke still has no idea his boyfriend is a werewolf.

-------------------------------------------

A long time ago, humans and werewolves got together under the full moon to celebrate the anniversary of their peace.

The leader of the humans, who's name had long since been forgotten, and the pack leader had finally come to peace terms, ending a thousand years of war between the two species.

But then, the leaders maid had come home to find the leader dead, brutally murdered.

She ran out of the hut, accusing the wolves of treachery and murder.

The werewolves denied it, but no one believed them, and the fighting began again.

Now in modern times, werewolves existed in secrecy among humans, scared to reveal their true selves in fear of being hunted and accused all over again.

The werewolves forbade their kind to mix with the humans and vice versa. But one human and one wolf went against the rules.

It was nearly a year after Luke met Ashton, and he still had no idea his boyfriend was a werewolf.

And Ashton was determined to keep it that way, but unfortunately for him, fate had a different destiny in mind.

-

Luke sighed. "Calum, can you please get your feet off the table? I'm trying to clean the house before Ashton gets here and you and Mikey are such slobs."

Calum looked up. "What? Ashton's here. He's been here actually, for like half an hour."

Luke spluttered. "What?! Where is he?" Calum pointed out the door. "Outside, talking with Mikey."

"Why didn't anyone tell me?" Luke ran out the door.

Ashton was sitting on the porch steps with Michael, both were laughing at something and holding drinks. Luke hugged his boyfriend from behind. "Hey, I didn't know you were here." He buried his face into Ashton's neck and inhaled. Ashton always smelt like the woods for some reason.

Ashton smiled at him. "Hey babe, yeah, Mikey just invited me to have a drink." He grinned and pecked Luke's nose. "I heard you were trying to clean for me." Luke blushed and squeezed harder. "That's a lie."

"Lie." Michael said, making quotation marks with his fingers. "Didn't you ever go to church Luke? It's against the Bible to lie."

"Against the Bible." Luke snorted. "If that's true, then why do you call your mom every night and tell me and Calum it was your girlfriend?"

Michael glared at him and stomped back into the house, making Ashton laugh.

Luke took Michael's spot by Ashton, turning around and leaning against Ashton's chest. Ashton set his drink down and brought his hands up to Luke's hair, running his hands through it as they watched the sunset.

"Ashton?" Luke asked a moment later, breaking the silence.

"Hm?" Ashton hummed against Luke's pale neck, where he was trailing soft kisses. Luke closed his eyes. "What do you think of the future?"

Ashton stopped. "The future? I think it's going to be great."

Luke tilted his head up to look at him. "How do you know?" Ashton smiled down at him, bringing his face down to kiss Luke. "Because you'll be in it."

Luke grinned and blushed. "Really? Where do you see us ten years from now?"

"Oh I don't know. Maybe on a farm somewhere." Ashton said wistfully. "Settled down you know, with some pigs probably."