Candy Kisses

Where Ashton has a sugar addiction and Luke tries to get him to eat his vegetables.

-------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey Luke, want some gum?"

"No, and I can't believe you bought twenty packs of gum today." Luke grumbled as they started walking home from the gas station.

"So I don't have to make a second trip." Ashton huffed and put a piece in his mouth.

"You have a sugar addiction, this isn't healthy." Luke tried to reason with the older boy but Ashton just blew a bubble in his face and Luke gave up.

"I wonder what the world record for the biggest bubble is." Ashton mused as he unwrapped another piece.

"Don't tell me you're going to try and break it." Luke groaned.

"Of course I'm not going to try and break it." Ashton scoffed.

"Good." Luke sighed.

"I am going to break it." Ashton grinned.

"Ashton!" Luke whined. "You can't! All that sugar would kill you!"

"Then I'll be a martyr for the cause." Ashton said seriously, before popping a third piece of gum in his mouth.

"Seriously Ash, I don't want to be the one the cops arrest for letting you eat all that sugar. You know you have a bad addiction." Luke groaned.

"It's not that bad." Ashton said defensively as they reached the house. He blew a bubble but it popped.

"Really? What did you have for breakfast lunch and dinner yesterday?" Luke raised an eyebrow as they went inside.

Ashton opened his mouth to speak but Luke cut him off. "I'll tell you what you had. You had ice cream for breakfast, skipped lunch to eat chips and pop for three hours straight and ate a can of whipped cream for dinner. Not to mention candy snacks throughout the whole day! How the hell are you not fat as fuck?"

Luke sighed and calmed down. "I just don't want you to have a heart attack."

"It's just gum." Now Ashton felt a little guilty.

"Its always just. Just a can of pop, just a Reeses PB cup, just a cookie. Soon it will be just a heart attack, just a little trip to the hospital. Just another death." Luke ranted.

Now Ashton was alarmed. "Whoa calm down! ...it's just gum." He said in a small voice. "You don't swallow gum."

"Says the boy who went to bed with gum in his mouth and fell asleep. Do you even remember that? It got everywhere!" Luke yelled. "And I was the one who payed for your dentist visit after that."

Ashton giggled and poked Luke's cheek. "Do you want to know why you did that?"

"No." Luke crossed his arms.

"I'll tell you why." Ashton kissed Luke's cheek.  "It's 'cause you love me."

"I don't love you." Luke tried to hold back a smile as Ashton kissed his face.

"You love me and my candy kisses." Ashton said, his minty breath surrounding them.

It was a familiar smell Luke had gotten used to when he had moved in with Ashton.

"Stop." Luke giggled.

"I know you don't mean that so I'm just gunna ignore you." Ashton played with Lukes hair as he kissed him.

"Ash, I have to make dinner, please stop." Luke laughed as Ashton tickled his sides.

"Boo, you always make healthy stuff for dinner." Ashton frowned.