Niall's Flower Children Mishap Part 2

"Niall you're a flower child!"

"No, really? Wow thanks for informing me Lucas, I wasn't aware of that fact. Thank God you're here, how would I survive? I never would have figured out I'm a flower kid if it weren't for your keen observant skills." Niall rolled his eyes sarcastically.

Luke frowned. "There was no need for that."

"Nialls a flower child?!" Ashton gasped,  running up to Luke. "Haha perfect! I'm going to put you in the bathtub!"

Niall stuck his tongue out. "Not if you can't catch me!" He started running away and Ashton giggled and chased after him.

Luke sighed. "Niall, come back, we need to figure this out! Ashton, ugh." He got up and followed them as Harry and Louis held hands and watched them from the ceiling fan. (I have no idea how they got up there)

"Look at me go Luke! Lookit, lookit, lookit, I have tiny flower foot prints now too!" Niall was beaming as he ran in circles, watching behind him at his trail of tiny flowers. "Are you watching Luke? Are you jealous?"

"My flowers are cuter!" Ashton said,  following Niall as they ran in circles. "Look at my flowers Luke!"

"I'm putting you both in the bathtub if you don't stop." Luke warned.

"He can't put us in the bathtub if he can't catch us." Niall whispered to Ashton.

Ashton giggled into his hands and they took off running down the hallway.

Luke groaned. He felt a tiny finger poking his side and he turned to see Louis looking up at him.

"Scuse me Luke, but my Hazza is hungry." Luke looked down at Harry, who was looking at the floor bashfully.

"Okay, what do you want to eat?" Luke asked as he gently picked them up and walked to the kitchen.

"Fruit!" Harry shouted then quickly clapped his hands over his mouth.

"What kind of fruit?" Luke asked as he set them on the table.

"What kind of fruit do you want Haz?" Louis asked softly.

"Whatever fruit you want." Harry whispered, poking Louis.

"Can we have an apple?" Louis asked and Luke nodded, getting one out.

He was in the middle of cutting it when Ashton came running into the room.

"Luke! I've made a wonderful mistake!"

"What did you do?" Luke asked, getting on the floor to Ashton's height.

The flower child smiled and poked Luke's nose. "I flushed Niall down the toilet."

Luke's eyes widened. "You didn't. Tell me you didn't."

Ashton sighed and sat on the floor. "I didn't. I was going to, but I couldn't push the flusher lever thingy down."

"So...where's Niall?" Luke asked, frowning.

"He's stuck in the toilet."

Luke facepalmed. "And how did he get in there?"

Ashton shrugged and avoided eye contact.

Luke sighed. "Okay, you sit here with Louis and Harry and eat some lunch, and if you do one more naughty thing I'm putting you in the toilet."

He set Ashton besides the flower child couple and handed him an apple slice which he promptly licked happily.

Luke ran to the bathroom. "Niall? Are you dead?"