#Lashton

(Ashton and Luke are both only childs and are in same grade in this one.)

There's two extra boys in Mrs. Kisaki's health class. It was a mistake, there was supposed to be an even number of boys and girls for their baby care unit, in which the students partner up boy-girl to take a baby home for a week. But the administrator places Ashton in the wrong class, and him and Luke are put together to take care of a baby. Ashton hates Luke because he is always on his phone and hardly helps with the baby. Finally, Ashton has enough and decides to see what Luke has been tweeting about.

---------------------------------------------

Luke slouched in his seat, toying with his lip ring with his tongue.

He hated this class and it was only the third day of school. It was full of girls who always tried to come onto him and guys that were immature idiots.

He sat in the far back, closest to the door for quick exit's.

The teacher was just beginning to explain the pregnancy and prenatal care unit (gross), when the door opened.

The class turned to see a boy enter the room.

He had curly brown hair held back in a bandana and hazel eyes. He was wearing skinny jeans and a simple graphic tee. He handed a note to the teacher and she nodded, pointing to an open seat in the front.

Luke pulled out his phone and watched him as he took his seat.

"Okay, today is the start of our baby unit, so everyone-" Mrs. Kisaki was cut off by a girl raising her hand. "Yes Ashley?" Mrs. Kisaki asked.

"Do we take home the babies in this unit?" She asked and all the girls giggled.

"I was just getting to that." Mrs. Kisaki said, walking to the supply closet. She opened the door and revealed shelfs that were holding dolls. "Each of you will partner up with someone of the opposite sex and take home a baby. You will draw a slip of paper from a hat to determine your partner and to determine the number and sexes of your kids."

The class groaned. "Why can't we pick our own partners and kids?" One guy said.

"Because last time we did that we lost nine dolls and had a student suspended." Mrs. Kisaki said, getting out a hat. "High school relationships aren't always going to work out ladies."

She went around half the room, and those kids picked a name out of the other half of the kids.

Luke was part of the half that didn't select from the hat, and he prayed he wouldn't get paired with Lisa.

Lisa creeped him out. In fact she was staring at him right now.

Why doesn't she ever blink? He thought, shifting uncomfortably.

"Okay, now everyone who picked, go to the person you drew. Then come to me and I will give you your child or children."

Luke sighed in relief when Lisa went over to a kid named John, much to John's horror.

Then he looked around the room as everyone was getting paired up.

Who would he get?

Everyone seemed to be with their kids and partners now. He pulled out his phone and opened an app.

Then he felt a tap on his shoulder. He turned and saw the kid from earlier standing there, holding a slip of paper that had Luke's name on it.

"Are you Lucas?" The kid asked uncomfortably.

"Call me Luke." Luke said. "I'm Ashton." The new kid said. He looked back down at the paper. "Uh, are you transgender or something?"

Luke burst out laughing. "No!" He put away his phone.