I Love/Hate My Neighbor

Luke Hemmings and his boyfriend, Calum Hood, just moved into a new house, which is right next to Ashton Irwins and his boyfriend, Michael Cliffords house. And Luke and Ashton don't get along, at all.

based off All American Rejects's "Gives You Hell" music video

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Luke set down the heavy box and wiped sweat off his forehead.

Calum came up behind him and hugged him. "We're finally done!"

Luke smiled and turned around. "Welcome to our new house!"

Calums reply was cut off as sudden, loud, noises came from outside.

The couple ran outside to see his new neighbors standing on a stage, playing the guitar loudly.

"Hey!" Luke yelled, walking up to them. "What are you two doing?!"

One of them looked up from his guitar, winked at Luke and turned up the volume. Luke gritted his teeth and stomped to the back of the house. Calum quickly followed.

Luke found their power box and pulled the plug. The music instantly cut.

"Hey!" Luke heard him exclaim.

They walked back to the front, where the neighbors were looking at their guitars, wondering what happened.

Luke crossed his arms.

The one with wavy brown hair sighed and jumped off the stage, walking up to Luke. Luke was taller, although barely, but the guy was wearing boots that added at least three inches to his height. He towered over Luke. His eyeliner lined eyes glared down at Luke, and Luke took a small step back.

"Who are you?" The guy asked. His partner jumped off the stage and waved. Calum smiled and waved back.

"I'm Luke, who are you?" Luke asked, tilting his head back to look at the guys face properly.

"Ashton, and this is Michael." Ashton introduced.

"Oh, this is Calum." Luke said, bringing Calum forward.

"Your name is so punk rock." Calum smiled, holding out his hand. Ashton looked at it and smiled, shaking his hand. "Thanks mate."

"Well, it's already nine at night, so could you keep your music down? We're going to bed." Luke said. Ashton's eyes widened. "Wait seriously? You're going to bed this early?"

Mikey burst out laughing and Ashton punched him, fighting back a laugh of his own. Luke glared. "Yeah, I actually have to work tomorrow. I assume you don't."

Ashton spread his arms out and grinned. "I'm in a band bitch."

Luke gasped. "How dare you say that word!"

Michael collapsed on the floor, laughing so hard. "This guy." He mouthed, pointing to Luke. Ashton laughed.

Luke stomped his foot. "Shut up! Come on Calum." He grabbed Calums hand and led him inside their house. Calum turned and waved good bye to their new neighbors.

Luke slammed his door angrily. "How rude! I do not care for that mans launguage."

"Hey," Calum rubbed Luke's shoulders. "How bout I make you some tea and we snuggle in bed?"

Luke sighed. "Okay."

Outside, Ashton had found out why and how their sound had been cut.

"Mikey!" He called.

"Yeah?" Michael pulled out his lighter and lit the cigarette that Ashton held in his mouth.

"Thanks. I found out what happened." He showed him the power box. Mikey rubbed his hands together. "Great, how are we getting revenge?"