Superhero

Luke has a crush.

Ashton is a superhero.

Luke has a crush on a superhero.

--------------------------------------------

(Ashton has different powers in here than what he does in Don't Stop :3, also; WARNING, major cheeyness XD)

Luke picked up the Sunday paper, reading the headline as he sat down at an outdoor cafe.

Smash Saves Children From Fire! Also, A Giant Ass Cat.

He sighed and smiled. "You're my hero Smash."

"You know he doesn't even know you exist." Chuckled a voice from behind him.

Luke turned and saw his friend Calum coming up.

"Shut up, we will meet one day. And I will become his apprentice and we will fly off into the sunset majestically."

Calum rolled his eyes. "You and what superpowers?"

"I have superpowers!" Luke glared. "I can predict the future. For example, I predict you will trip in the next five seconds." He reached out and grabbed the chair in front of him, the one Calum was about to sit on.

He yanked it back and Calum fell to the ground. People nearby laughed and Calum blushed angrily.

"Haha, you're so funny." He snatched his chair back and sat down.

"The funniest." Luke grinned.

Suddenly a blaring alarm pierced the quiet morning.

Luke gasped and looked across the street.

A man crashed through a window at the bank, carrying a suitcase.

"Stop him! Thief!" A sharply dressed man called, pointing.

The man with the suitcase took off running. He pulled out a gun and fired, stopping anyone from running after him.

People screamed and ran in every direction.

"Luke get down!" Calum shouted, tackling his friend. A bullet whizzed through the air, smashing the cafe's window behind him.

"Are you okay?" Calum asked, helping Luke stand.

"Yeah, yeah, fine. Thanks for saving me." Luke said shakily.

"Of course."

"Smash! There he is!" Someone shouted and voices cheered.

"What where?" Luke asked, looking around frantically.

"There!" Calum grabbed Luke's face and pointed it up to the sky.

Luke saw a familiar blue and red hero
coming to a halt in front of the thief.

"Aahhh it's him! Calum it's him!" Luke cried, jumping up and down.

Calum rolled his eyes. "Yes, I see."

"Put the gun and money down." Smash said, glaring at the thief.

"No way. I stole it fair and square. Get out of my way or I'll shoot." The thief said, clicking the gun.

"You can't shoot me." Smash said, laughing. "But I'll let you try." He smiled and the thief narrowed his eyes.

He fired the gun. Smash rolled his eyes. The bullet was caught between his fingers. "Nice try buddy. Try it again, let's do two out of three."

The crowd cheered and the thief looked nervous. He fired the gun again but it made a weird clicking noise.