Baby Ashton

Luke needs money to buy a new guitar. His neighbors need a babysitter.

Just a bunch of cute baby Ashton moments ❤, no real plot or anything :)
---------------------------------------------

Luke's P.O.V.

"There it is boys." I say, pressing my face against the window pane. My backpack falls to the ground as I stare in awe.

My friends, Calum and Michael, stop walking and turn back to me.

"The Aviator Soul?" Calum asks, eyes wide. "Do you know how much that costs?"

I nod. "A shit ton. But I have an allowance and I'm looking for a job too." Someday, the Aviator Soul will be mine.

The Aviator Soul was the newest, most amazing guitar on the market. It was everything I wanted and more. It was also way out of my price range.

"Hey, you can babysit my cousin!" Michael says. "He's two."

I shake my head and we keep walking. "Not in a million years. He bit me last time I saw him." Michael frowned. "That just means he likes you."

Henry was two, and the most vicious child on the face of the universe.

You couldn't pay me a million dollars to watch him.

Okay, you could actually. But Henry's parents weren't millionaires so...

"Hey, didn't you get new neighbors last week?" Calum asks.

I nod. "Yeah, they have a baby too I think."

"Perfect!" Michael exclaims. "Babysit their kid!"

I roll my eyes. "No. Why do you think I'm a babysitter suddenly? Kids hate me! Remember the confetti incident?"

Michael laughs. "Oh God, I can't forget!" I blush and hit his shoulder. "Shut up, my ego was bruised for weeks!"

Calum laughs too. "That was the best! You got your ass beat!"

"Shut up!" I snap, blushing harder. "When I get the AS I'm not letting you guys play it."

That shut them up.

We reached my house and I said goodbye to my friends.

My mom was in the kitchen, getting out plastic cups and plates. "Oh good, you're home." She says, shoving the plastic items into my arms, making me drop my backpack. "Bring these out to the backyard, you're father is grilling."

"Are the new neighbors coming?" I ask as I blindly make my way to the backyard.

My dad opens the door for me and answers my question.

"Yes, the whole neighborhood is for the start of summer."

I was so excited, today was the last day of school. This summer would be all about the Aviator Soul, camping trips, sleepovers with Calum and Michael and doing absolutely nothing.

"I want you to meet with them Luke." My mom says, handing some food to be grilled to my dad. "They have a son you can watch. You know you need a summer job."

I roll my eyes. "I'm not a babysitter! Kids hate me!"

My dad laughs. "Remember the confetti incident?"

I glare as my parents laugh. "That was the most traumatic thing I've ever experienced. I needed therapy."

"Don't exaggerate Luke, the kids were only playing." My mom says.

Yeah, playing with knives, I think darkly as I go back inside.

About half an hour later the neighbors start showing up, bringing other foods and making small talk. Pets and children run around the yard.