Script What You're Going To Say

So u guys know that keek? Where Ashton has the camera on Luke and Luke is like "....." and Ashton is like "the thing about luke is that u really have to script what ur gunna say before u forget"?

Thats what this is based off of ♡

-------------------------------------------------------------

There he was.

Luke took a side glance at Ashton, who was chatting with some friends at his locker.

Trying not to be obvious, Luke eyed the boy, wondering how he could be so lucky as to be moved into the same school as that sexy kid.

Ashton laughed at something, and Luke couldn't help but smile because Ashton's laugh cured cancer and made kittens happy.

I should talk to him. Make my move before someone else does.

Swallowing his nerves, Luke walked over to Ashton. He tapped the older boys shoulder.

"Yeah?" Ashton faced him with a smile.

"Hi, I'm Luke and-" Luke cut off abruptly.

Ashton looked up at him expectantly, patiently waiting for Luke to get on with it.

But Luke had no idea what he was going to say. 'And I really like you'? 'And you're really hot?'

"A-and I r-r-really real hot l-like." Luke stuttered out finally.

Ashton was confused but he laughed. "Okay...."

Blushing harder than ever before, Luke turned and ran away.

"Aw." Ashton pouted after him.

One of his friends snickered. "How embarrassing."

"Hey, be nice." Ashton frowned. "He was really trying."

"That's Luke Hemmings, he always forgets what he's gunna say and makes a huge fool out of himself. You should watch him try and give a report." His friend continued, laughing into his hand.

"Stop it!" Ashton punched him. "I thought it was cute."

"Maybe you should give him notecards so he can write down what he's gunna say." The friend grinned.

"Maybe I will." Ashton shut his locker and walked away.

-

Luke was sitting in his desk the next day when a girl approached him, holding a pack of notecards in her hand.

"These are for you." She said, setting them down.

"What? Why?" Luke asked.

She pointed to the door, and Luke saw Ashton half way hiding behind it. Ashton smiled and waved and Luke's heart fluttered.

He looked down at the first card and saw it had writing on it.

I thought these might help -Ashton xx

X's mean kisses, Luke remembered happily.

He quickly grabbed his pencil and scripted what he was going to say.

-

Class ended and Luke had his notecard ready.

Hi, I'm Luke. I think you're really beautiful and I was wondering if you wanted to be friends?

Only two sentences, he could handle that.

He found his way to Ashton's locker again. "Hi Ashton."

Ashton faced him. "Luke! Hey." He beamed.

Luke got lost in that smile. "U-um, think beautiful, you, really f-friends, maybe want?"

Ashton giggled. "Aha, what?"

Face burning, Luke shoved the card into Ashton's hand and ran away.

Ashton watched him go sadly.

He looked at the card, but before he could read it, Luke came running back to him and snatched the card away. "R-read that, no, bad, um." He ripped it up and ran back away.

Ashton's friend was laughing so hard, his face was red. "O-oh my god! That was so hilarious! Holy fuck, ambulance! Ambulance!"

"Shut up!" Ashton fumed. "It's not funny, he's really trying!"

"It's a little funny." His friend giggled.

Ashton glared at him and stormed away. "Oh whatever. I'll help you Luke."

-

Video message!

The thought struck Luke so suddenly he gasped out loud.

He could record himself saying that to Ashton and then just play it in front of him!

He quickly pulled out his phone and went to voice memos.

"Hey, my name's Luke and I think you're beautiful and do you want to be friends?" He spoke into the phone.

Perfect. Now all he had to do was play this in front of Ashton.

Once again, Luke met Ashton at the lockers.

"Hi Luke." Ashton smiled.

Luke returns the smile and pulled out his phone, fumbled with it, and went to voice memos.

He pressed play, and the message loaded.

And loaded.

And loaded.

And died.

Luke stared at the dead phone in his hand.

Ashton bit his lip. "Wait right here, I'll be right back!"

-

"You want me to what?" Calum asked.

"Go to Luke and ask him what he wanted to say to me." Ashton pleaded. "He's tried three times already, and he just needs some help."

"You want me to be a messenger?" Calum asked. "Is this because Luke can't properly form a sentence to save his life?"

"Yeah." Ashton sighed as he led them back to Luke.

"Okay Luke, tell Calum what you we're gunna say." Ashton prompted.

Luke hid behind Calum and whispered the sentences in his ear.

Calum smiled. "That is top cute."

He faced Ashton and relayed the message. "He says that you're beautiful and perfect and wants to be friends with you."

"Oh." Ashton blushed and giggled. "Sure, I'd love to be."

Luke grinned. "G-gr-great!"

"Now kiss!" Calum coughed.

"Not yet Calum!" Ashton scolded. He walked up to Luke. "I have to introduce myself first. Hi, I'm Ashton and I think you're beautiful and perfect too."

Luke stammered something incoherent and Ashton laughed. "We can skip the conversation part and go get ice cream if you want."

"Do want, yes!" Luke nodded approvingly.

"But the kiss." Calum whined as Luke and Ashton held hands as they walked out of the school.

"What a bunch of adorable losers." He grumbled to himself.