Not According To Plan

Luke is a highly homophobic boy at Ashton's school.

Ashton is straight, but he hates Luke for being homophobic.

He decides to start acting gay, just to annoy Luke.

Only...Luke kinda likes Ashton in pink.

"Hi, my names Ashton and I like dick. Mind if I play with yours?"

"You're gay?"

"Hella! Does my pink shirt annoy you?"

"Actually...it kinda turns me on."

"Wait what."

----------------------------------------------------------------

Ashton was sitting at his usual lunch table with his best friend, Calum.

Calum was in the middle of talking about his last class, when a loud crash interrupted him.

Both boys looked up to see a blonde boy slamming a kid with blue hair against the lockers. (Is his hair still blue? Irdk anymore I can't keep up God damn it, he's the Michaelangelo of hair colors)

"I saw you looking at me in the changing rooms, you little fag!" The blonde shouted as a crowd started to form.

"Because you were standing in front of my locker!" The kid protested, trying to peel the blondes fingers off.

"Not true!" He slammed the kid again. "Keep your gay ass hands to yourself!"

"I never touched you!"

"What the hell?" Ashton asked.

Calum looked upset. Michael was his friend, but his social anxiety held him back from standing up against the bullies. "That's Luke, he's the biggest homophobe I've ever seen. You should see what he posts online about gay people, it's literally trash."

Ashton stood up. "Any friend of yours is a friend of mine, and I won't let any friend of mine get pushed around by any homophobic, sexist, racist asshole."

He stomped over to the crowd and shoved his way through, until he came face to face with the blonde, Luke.

"Hey, leave him alone. What's it to you who he loves? Jealous it isn't you?" He snapped.

Luke looked surprised that someone challenged him, but then he glared. "Who even are you? Irrelevant."

"Let him go, he's never done anything to you." Ashton continued.

"His existence offends me." Luke smirked.

Angry, Ashton slapped Luke's hands off of Michael.

Michael squeaked and ducked away.

"Hey!" Luke shouted.

"Don't ever touch him again." Ashton stepped in front of Luke.

Luke narrowed his eyes and finally gave Ashton his full attention. "Why? You gay too or some shit?"

"What if I was? You'd just start harassing me too?" Ashton retorted.

Luke eyed him. "You're not gay."

Oddly enough, Ashton got a little offended at that. "What makes you say that?"

"You're too masculine." Luke grinned.

"What, am I supposed to wear pink to be considered gay?" Ashton seethed.

"Why not?"

"Fine." Ashton shoved past Luke, knocking him sideways.