Blackmail Part 2

"Have you seen Ashton?" That phrase had never been said so many times before until this night.

Luke was desperate now. Something had happened to his boy-....best friend, and no one here seemed to know what.

Luke didn't trust Calum and especially Michael completely, but they were helping him find Ashton, so they weren't entirely bad.

"Have you seen Ashton?" Luke asked a girl and she glared. "You already asked me that! No! For the fifth time!"

"Okay jeez." Luke brushed past her.

"Luke?"

Luke turned when he heard his name and saw a familiar person standing there.

"Oh, hey Diana. What are you doing here?"

"I'm here for the party." She giggled. "Wanna dance?"

"I can't right now. Have you seen Ashton?" Luke looked around his ex girlfriend at all the people who were partying, but he didn't see his curly haired, smiling, giggly, muscled friend anywhere.

"Who?" She questioned, spinning around.

"My...friend." Luke said.  "He came with me to the party, but then he vanished."

"Maybe he ditched you." Diana shrugged and stepped closer to him. "Come on, dance with me! I love this song!"

"No!" Luke snapped, pushing her off him. "I need to find my friend!"

"Luke!" She called after him as he pushed his way through the crowd, to the back of the house, where Calum and Michael were waiting.

"Find him?" Luke asked them, but they shook their heads.

"Maybe he's not at the party." Mikey said. "We've looked everywhere here, maybe he's outside or went home."

"We didn't check everywhere, the garage door is locked." Calum said. "But I don't think he would be there."

"I'm checking anyways." Luke tried the door, but as Calum said, it was locked. "Josh has a key right? Let's find him so we can unlock it."

"But how could Ashton be in there if its locked? How did he get in?" Mikey asked.

"Maybe someone locked him in there." Luke was getting angry. He just wanted his Ashton back.

"Let's find another way in first, then ask Josh." Calum suggested, and Luke finally agreed.

They went outside and walked around to the garage.

"Look." Luke pointed up. A light was shining through it. "Someone's in there."

"Ashton?" Michael asked and Calum shrugged.

Luke ran to the front of the garage and flipped open the remote to open the garage door. "Whats the code?"

"How the fuck are we supposed to know?" Michael snapped.

"Try 4573." Calum suggested and Luke punched it in.

The door started to open.

"Whoa, how did you know?" Mikey asked in amazement.

"It's Josh's name in numbers." Calum shrugged.

"What the hell...? Ashton!" Luke shouted.

Exhaust was pouring out of the garage like a giant cloud of smoke. There was a car inside, which was on. The garage was full of the fumes.

Luke coughed and ran in. He looked in the driver's seat, but it was empty. He yanked the door open and pulled the key out.

The car shut off.