Baby Ashton Part 3

It's Halloween night, but the only thing that's scaring Luke is the idea of not babysitting Ashton anymore.

Dedicated to Brookdallas-grier for the idea!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Luke ran across the dark street and knocked on the Irwin's door.

The door opened and Ashton beamed up at Luke from the floor.

"Boo Lu!" He giggled as Luke scooped him up.

"Whoa, look at your costume!" Luke gushed as Ashton giggled and blushed. "Robin is the best superhero ever, huh?"

Ashton poked Lukes chest. "Batman!"

"Yeah, I'm Batman," Luke smiled. "Will you be my Robin, Ashy?"

Ashton clapped his hands and kicked his feet. "Yas, yas!"

"Oh, hello Luke." Mrs. Irwin smiled as she came down the stairs. "Are you ready to take Ashton trick or treating?"

"Yeah, I'll have him back by nine." Luke smiled. He bounced Ashton up and down and Ashton flailed his arms as he screeched. He grabbed onto Luke's hair and giggled. Luke smiled and fixed Ashton's little black mask. "Bye!"

"Bye Mo-Mo!" Ashton waved his fist as Luke carried him out the door and into the night.

"Alrighty Ashy, ready for some candy?" Luke asked as he set Ashton down. He held onto Ashtons soft hand and they walked unsteadily down the sidewalk.

"Candy!" Ashton grinned and waved his hand around.

They walked up to the first house and Luke knocked on the door.

It opened and an old woman smiled down at them.

"Well aren't you two just the cutest!" She gushed, dropping candy into Ashton's bag.

Ashton stuffed his hand into his mouth and smiled up at her. "Candy!" He said, muffled against his hand.

She laughed and gave him an extra piece. Luke thanked her as they left.

Ashton stepped on his cape and stumbled, so Luke gave him a piggy back ride to the next house.

Ashton toddled up the steps and knocked on the door while Luke smiled and watched from the sidewalk.

Ashton beamed up at the man who answered the door. "Candy!"

The man laughed and turned to get the bowl, and Ashton giggled and walked inside the mans house.

Luke gasped and ran up to the steps.

He grabbed Ashton and yanked him back out as the man returned with the bowl.

"Here you go." He gave Ashton a candy bar, which Ashton promptly handed over to Luke for him to open.

"Candy!" He shrieked happily.

An hour later, Luke returned back to Ashtons house, carrying a sleepy Ashton.

"Oh, you can just put him in bed." Mrs. Irwin said when Luke opened the door.

"Oh but first, we have an announcement to make." Mr. Irwin said. "Have a seat in the living room."

Luke was confused but sat on the couch anyways.

"Luke, we've really appreciated all the work you have done for us this past summer, and Ashton really loves you." Mrs. Irwin smiled down at her son, who was snuggling up against Luke, a sleepy smile on his face.

"But since school will be starting again soon, I've decided to work from home to watch Ashton while you are at school. So on September 1st, you dont need to come babysit Ashton anymore." She finished and Luke opened his mouth but nothing came out. (I know September comes before October just pretend it doesn't okay this is fanfiction)