Find Love On Earth

Dedicated to RachelMeyers for the idea!

Luke is an alien from a different planet and due to a secret mission, he needs Ashton Irwin.

---------------------------------------------

Luke stood up, brushing the dirt off himself. He checked himself for any injuries, but minus a few scrapes and bruises, he was fine.

"What the hell was that?"

"I don't know, but it landed somewhere over here, come on!"

Luke gasped slightly and took off running the other way.

He ran right into the road, nearly getting hit by a car.

He brought his hands up to block his face from the cars lights.

"Hey!" The driver shouted. "Get out of the road!"

Luke risked a glance behind him, the others were catching up. He took a split moment to decide his next course of action and climbed into the persons car.

"Hey!" The driver exclaimed, turning back to look at him. "Do you want to die earlier than you should?!"

"Just drive!" Luke snapped, looking out the windows.

"No!" The driver said indignantly. "Get out!"

"Look out!" Luke suddenly shouted, pointing out the rear window, where a truck was coming straight at them.

Ashton gasped and slammed on the gas, veering the car off the road, just as the truck barreled past the spot where the car had just been.

He screamed as he jerked the wheel violently, the car bumping around items in the dark. Luke brought his hand up and suddenly the car rammed to a halt.

Ashton gasped in pain as his head hit the steering wheel, his hands slamming against the dashboard to stop himself.

He breathed heavily for a few moments then whipped around to Luke. "Dude!"

Luke got out and climbed into the passenger door. Ashton leaned back. "What are you?"

"I'm a...shit, what do you people call themselves?" He reached his hands up and brought his fingertips to Ashton's head. "Hold still."

Ashton froze. He could feel tiny fingers prying around his brain, searching through his thoughts and memories.

Luke pulled back. "I'm human. Like you."

Ashton narrowed his eyes. "You are not. What's your name?"

"Ashton." Luke replied.

Ashton raised an eyebrow. "Really? You're last name wouldn't happen to be Irwin, would it?"

"Uhhh..." Luke avoided eye contact.

Ashton sighed. "Tell me what you really are or I'll call the police."

Luke sighed in defeat. "Fine. My name is unpronouncable in your language, but you can call me.....Luke."

"O-kayy...are you like an alien, or something?" Ashton asked, his hand slowly rising up and grabbing the door handle.

Luke tilted his head to the side. "Technically, you're the alien. To me anyways."

"So you are?"

Luke shrugged and nodded.

Ashton nodded slowly. "Okay..." He suddenly yanked the car door open and ran out.

"Hey!" Luke called. "Don't you want your car?"