Baby Adventures- Luke's Birthday Crush

Dedicated to robstenhemmwin for the idea!

(this is in my other baby 5sos one shots book too btw)

(This is an AU one shot of my one shots XD so when I say baby luke I dont mean Ashton's little brother, I mean a completely different baby luke. Same with baby ashton, baby calum and baby mikey)

It's Luke's first birthday party and he invites some friends over, including his crush.

(sorry, I couldnt decide wether to do baby luke or baby ashton so I did baby all)

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Luke sucked on his pacifier as he looked around him at all the passing adults with big eyes.

He reached his arms up and made a noise that caught someone's attention. A woman scooped him up and kissed his nose as she brought him outside.

"Here Lukey, how about you play in the yard while we finish setting up your party? Your friends will be here soon." She set him down inside a small, fenced in area, that held his toys.

He watched her leave before crawling over to his blocks.

He was stacking them in a tower shape when the gate opened and a black haired baby crawled in.

"Here Calum, play with Lukey!" A voice said.

But Calum just sat down and drank from his bottle. 

Luke threw a block at him.

Calum watched it land near his feet. Luke huffed and continued to stack the blocks while Calum watched.

A few minutes later, a car pulled up and Luke recognized the green haired baby that a man was holding. The man and woman went in the house, after dropping Mikey off in the play area.

Mikey crawled over to Luke and helped him stack the blocks.

After a while, Calum dropped his bottle and waddled over to them. He handed the blocks to Luke and Mikey as they stacked them.

Suddenly the tower fell over, making the blocks rain down.

One landed on Calum's head and he cried as he ran back to his corner of the play pen.

Michael picked up Calum's bottle and brought it over to him. Calum sniffed and accepted it.

Luke looked down at his toes. He loved his toes. He grabbed onto them with both hands, before becoming unbalanced and falling over. He laid on his back, staring up at the sky. He struggled to sit up but he couldn't on his own.

Suddenly he felt hands on him, pushing him upright. He turned around and saw Ashton smiling down at him. Luke smiled back.

He offered Ashton his pacifier, which Ashton took happily. 

They started rebuilding the tower, and after a while Mikey joined them. Calum stayed in his corner and pouted, playing with a stuffed animal.

Luke blushed whenever Ashton's hands touched his. He kept looking over at the older boy, who could stand up on his own.

Lule stuck his tongue out as he tried standing up too.

He held onto the tower for support, but it wasn't sturdy and they both fell.

Luke cried into the ground and Ashton frowned. He gripped Luke's shirt and pulled him up while Mikey glared at Luke and started rebuilding the tower.

Ashton hugged Luke tightly. Luke giggled and lifted his head up, pressing his face against Ashtons cheek in a kind of kiss.

Ashton smiled around the pacifier and stood up. He reached down to Luke and, after a while, managed to get them both standing. Ashton held Luke's hand tightly as he walked him around the play pen.