Promises

Ever since Brianna left Luke and the band, Luke hasn't been the same.

He's rude, disrespectful and doesn't care about his life or the band anymore.

Calum and Michael have had enough.

Luke is running their band downhill, but maybe a happy little drummer can take Brianna's place and turn things around.

(Just to explain everything, 5sos used to be Calum, Michael, luke and a girl named Brianna, who was Luke's gf. They got in a fight and she left the band when they broke up)

--------------------------------------------------------------

"You're such a jerk Luke!" She screamed at me.

"And you're a whore!" I shouted back. "I know you slept with Michael last night!"

"Because I had a nightmare and your door was locked!" She glared through her tears. "Why don't you just let us sleep together like a normal couple?"

"Because we're not a couple." I snapped. "I don't date sluts."

"I'm not a slut!" She cried. "I already told you, I was scared and your door was locked!"

"Bull!" I yelled. "I never lock my door!"

"Well you did that night." She wiped her eyes and sighed. "Fine. You're right, we're not a couple."

She turned around and stomped up the stairs.

I groaned and rolled my eyes. I sat at the kitchen counter and angrily read the newspaper. I could hear her walking around in her bedroom.

Sor-ry for not wanting to share a room just yet. We've only been dating for a few months! I'm not a man whore. I thought darkly as I sipped my coffee. That's a promise.

Wait, I hate coffee.

She came down the stairs, her bag bumping down the stairs behind her.

"I'm leaving." She announced.

"Bye." I took another sip of the black liquid. Why am I drinking this?

She gasped slightly before straightening herself and walking out the door.

I sighed. Looks like we'll need a new drummer.

-Three months later-

"Luke! Come on dude, I told you an hour ago to wake up! We're going to be late again because of you!" Calum shouted as he pounded on my door.

I buried my face in my pillow and groaned. It was 9, also known fuck-off o'clock.

My favorite time.

I attempted to go back to sleep, but Calum had ruined it so I sighed and sat up.

I was wearing the same skinny black jeans from yesterday so I just threw on a shirt from my floor and opened my door.

Calum was still there.

"About time! We have an interview in two hours, so-"

I put my index finger up to shush Calum as I looked at the imaginary watch on my wrist. "Oh would you look at that, it's half past I-don't-care." I rolled my eyes and walked away while Calum seethed behind me.

I went to the bathroom to fix my hair. I put in my new black lip ring and eyebrow piercing. I added a touch of black eyeliner to my green contact covered eyes.

Most of the items on my body were black. My clothes, jewellery, makeup and accessories, like my many bracelets.

Black represented the mood I was always in, ever since she left.