Ashton's Birthday

This is dedicated to 5_es_o_es cuz SHE wrote the smut, not me (: I just wrote the parts before and after it

------------------------------------------------------------

When Ashton woke up in the morning, the first thing he did was smile.

One, because it was his birthday, two, because he had an amazing dream about him and Luke.

So amazing, in fact, that his body was still thinking about it and his boner was starting to get painful.

Ashton bit his lip. "Shit."

He threw the covers off him, planning to fix his problem in the shower but then he remembered.

It's his birthday.

And you know the rules....

"Lukey!" He called. "Come here a minute!"

Downstairs, Luke got up from the couch and walked to Ashton's room. He gasped when saw Ashton in only his boxers, palming himself.

"I need you so bad Luke, so very bad."

Luke's already tight pants got tighter.

Ashton made a 'come here' sign with his finger and Luke happily obliged.

Ashton roughly pushed Luke onto the bed and crawled over him, kissing him fiercely.

"Mm, want this off." Luke whined, tugging at the hem of Ashton's boxers.

"Not yet." Ashton stopped Luke. "I want these off first." He pulled at Luke's clothes.

Luke hurriedly ripped his shirt and pants off, leaving him in just his boxers, an obvious tent there.

Ashton went back to kissing Luke's lips, kissing him like there was no tomorrow. Which might actually happen, if he didn't get rid of this damn boner soon.

He traveled down Luke's neck, to his collarbones, sucking and biting, leaving purple marks across the pale skin.

"I...want you...in me." Luke moaned, tugging on Ashton's curls.

"Hold on." Ashton pulled away, getting up to retrieve the lube and condom from his lube and condom drawer.

Luke pouted at the empty feeling of Ashton's lips not being on his.

Ashton jumped back onto the bed, kicking off his underwear in the process.

Luke's eyes widened as he looked over Ashton's naked lower half. "Can I touch it?"

"Hell yeah you can touch." Ashton moaned when Luke wrapped his fingers around his dick and started moving up and down.

Ashton's moans filled up the room, causing Luke to be even more turned on.

Ashton's moan was the sexiest sound in the universe.

Before Ashton could even process what was happening, Luke took him into his mouth.

"Aahh!" Ashton couldn't hold it back as Luke pumped what he couldn't fit in his mouth.

They both knew Ashton was going to come soon, so Luke pulled off with a pop.

"Inside me. Now." Luke said bluntly, getting straight to the point. Normally he would top, but Ashton got to today, since it was his birthday.

Ashton smirked and rolled on the condom quickly.

He grabbed the bottle of lube and squirted some over his first three fingers.

He spread Luke's cheeks and ran his finger across Luke's hole teasingly.

"Ashton, please." Luke begged. "I need you."

"Yeah, yeah okay." Ashton pushed the first finger in and out, slowly going faster and faster until Luke was ready for the second and then, the third.

Luke started pushing back to meet Ashton's fingers. "I'm going to come if you don't get inside me right this second." Luke growled.

That made Ashton pull out his fingers and position himself at Luke's hole. "Don't you want some more lube first or something?" He asked but Luke shook his head impatiently.

"No, I want this, please." Luke cried out, wanting Ashton inside him already.

"Okay." Ashton slowly slid in, giving Luke time to adjust.

When he was ready, Ashton started pounding into him harder and Luke moaned. "Why can't you have more birthdays?"

That made Ashton giggle and he nearly lost his focus. "Love you too Lukey."

"Oh, yes, right there- Ashton!" Luke pushed himself back against Ashton when Ashton hit his spot perfectly.

Luke reached his hands down to pump himself but Ashton slapped his hands away. "Gunna make you come, untouched." Ashton whispered hotly.

"Well I'm gunna come soon." Luke threw his head back and moaned.

"Aw." Ashton pouted. "On three then, okay? One, two...three!"

He released into the condom, while Luke gasped and came across both their chests.

They took a moment to catch their breath, then Luke said breathlessly, "Damn."

"Yeah." Ashton said. "Damn."

He winked. "Thanks for the excellent birthday sex."

Luke suddenly remembered. "Ashton! It's your birthday!"

Ashton sighed. "How did you survive natural selection?" He snuggled down beside Luke after they cleaned up their mess.

"Happy birthday Irwie." Luke pressed a happy kiss to Ashton's hair before cuddling up and falling asleep.

"Thanks." Ashton said softly, hugging Luke close.