Character Asks

Skinny Love:

To Michael: How awesome did you feel when you got Ashton and Luke together?

Mikey: Like i just did everyone a huge favor. I don't understand why Luke was mad at me

To Ashton: What were you thinking when Michael stood up and asked you to go to the prom with Luke?

Ashton: douche fucking dick

-

Princes

To Ashton and Luke: How much pent up sexual tension did you guys have?

Luke: Not a lot

Ashton: A lot

To Ashton: Why did you say thanks when Luke said yes to your proposal?

Ashton: What else was I supposed to say? XD

To Luke and Ashton: Why did you frickle frackle? Not saying I minded but, hate through sex?

Luke: To make babies.

Ashton: shut up Luke. we never actually hated each other, we just flirted through insults and fighting. and because i wanted to frickle frackle him dammit XD

-

Flower Child

To: Flower Children: Where can I get your friends? When I do get them you can come to my house and play with my toys.

Ashton: At the kiosk, duh! Can Luke come?? I love Luke! LUUUKE! CAN I GO ON A PLAYDATE?

Louis: I dunno...is it safe for my Hazza? He's just a little tree boy...

Harry: Oh...you want to buy my friends? Be careful with them! I'll miss them if you buy them but I'd love to play at your house...what kind of toys? ;)

Louis: HAROLD

To Flower Child Ashton: Are you going to turn Luke into a flower child so you can frickle frackle? If not, you should.

Ashton: I changed Luke into a flower child once, it was a facking amazing 'sprise! What does frickle frackle mean? I WANNA TRY THAT.

Luke: NEXT QUESTION

To: Cat Michael: Do you chase flower children for fun, or because Luke starves you?

Michael: Meow, meow meow, meow meow. Translation: For fun, if I get hungry I just go to calum ;)

-

Baby 5SOS

Q: What happened to baby Calum, can we talk about that? Didn't he die?

A: XD Idk, lashton feels r a powerful thing...but no XD hes alive. i could never kill a baby calum! *picks up baby calum and kisses his nose*

To: Baby Calum: You still remember about the kiss?

Baby Calum: *nods and sucks thumb and thinks back to heart attack moment* *blushes and runs to baby Mikey*

To: Baby Luke: What's your favorite thing about Baby Ashton?

Baby Luke: Dat he lobs me...*hides face in Pengy*

To: Baby Ashton: What's your favorite thing about Baby Luke?

Baby Ashton: *smiles as he thinks* Him smile...and him laugh! Lob Luke's laugh...*gets lost in thought of Lukey*

To: Baby Ashton: How are you feeling? That mean guy didn't take care of you, did he? Are you okay? Did Luke make you feel better?

Baby Ashton: *smiles and nods, tracing his finger along Luke's shirt* He a meanie! But Lu save me *hugs Luke* Lu always save Ashy

-

Luke's Fairy

To: Fairy Ashton: Whats up with you and Luke?

Ashton: This is about the bubble bath ducky...isn't it? I JUST LIKE TO RIDE LUKE'S THINGS OKAY

*Luke dies in background*

-

The Hybrid Story

To Malum: How close were you and the hybrids?

Michael: Very close, I'm devastated they're gone-

Calum: FUCK THE POLICE

Michael: he's taking it hard, excuse us *hugs Calum*

-

So You Think I'm Gay?

To: Luke: Why did you rape Ashton? Like did you fall in love with him that quick that you HAD to insert your popsicle in Ashton's halo? Like bro, at least let him know what kind of popsicle is it first!

Luke: I didn't rape him! XD he could have said no and I would have backed off, but he didn't so yes, I stuck my popsicle in his halo and LET ME TELL YOU, IT REALLY WAS A HALO. What can I say, I fall in love fast LIKE HELL YEAH *smiles and shrugs with no regrets*

To: Luke: Are you and Ashton going to go on fluffy dates?

Luke: If you count my bed as a date CAN I GET A HELL YEAH

*Ashton in the backroom* HELL YEAH

To Luke: Why did you want to fuck Ashton?

Luke: Because he looked so perfect standing there...I imagained him in my underwear ANOTHER HELL YEAH

-

The Hybrid Story Alternative Ending

To: Ashton: How EPIC did ou feel when you killed those guys?

Ashton: *shudders* it was the heat of the moment, I had to protect Luke. It wasnt until later in the hospital I realized I killed them, and then I felt so terrible. So, not epic at all, although Calum and Mikey thought it was.

-

#Lashton

To: Luke: You obviously didn't care, but what exact emotion did you have when you found out you were being paired with Ashton?

Luke: *scoffs and slouches* I didn't care at all. It was later on that I came to like him- *Ashton kicks Luke out of the seat and takes his place*

Ashton: Sorry, let me tell you why that's bullshit. He was fucking estatic to be with me, have you seen his Twitter account? 

Luke: *blushing furiously* Lies! Turn the camera off!

Ashton: *winks and shuts off camera*