Stuck In A Lift

Title says it all.

---------------------------------------------

"No food, no water; our pets's heads are falling off!" Ashton cried, hitting his head against the wall of the elevator we were stuck in.

I rolled my eyes. "Calm down, the others know where we are and will come get us." I fiddled with my lip ring. "You know...eventually."

One hour earlier....

"Ashton are you ready?" I yelled, holding my bag. We were heading down to a photoshoot and because of Ashton sleeping in, we were late.

"C'mon dude, Michael and Calum are already there!"

He came down the stairs then, fixing his bandana. "Chill, I have arrived." He struck a pose.

"Just come on." I rolled my eyes fondly. He grabbed his bag and followed me out the door.

"Text them and say we're on our way." I said as we headed to the elevators.

"Don't have my phone." He said, pressing the down button.

"What, why not?" I asked. He shrugged. "Forgot to plug it in last night so I left it at home to charge."

"Well I don't have mine either! It broke last week and I haven't gotten it fixed yet."

"It's fine. We'll be fine."

The elevator doors opened then.

We walked in and I pressed the lobby button.

"I'm never rooming with you again." I teased as the elevator descended.

"You seemed pretty happy to be with me last night." Ashton said, giving me a look.

My smile vanished.

Last night, we had found a supply of liquor in the mini fridge and proceeded to drink it all.

The next morning when we woke up, I was in Ashton's bed and we were both naked.

We decided not to talk about it since none of us remembered clearly what had happened exactly.

Suddenly the elevator jarred to a halt, making Ashton stumble onto me. I gripped his arm so he didn't fall.

"What was that?" He asked, looking around in bewilderment.

"I don't know, but the lift stopped moving." I said.

"Should we...?" He pointed to the help button on the panel.

I shook my head. "In a bit, when we know more."

But after a few minutes, we were still clueless. "Okay, press it." I said and he did. We heard a faint alarm, but no one came to our immediate rescue.

I patted my pocket for my phone but groaned when they were empty. "Shit, we don't have our phone's either."

Ashton tried pulling the doors apart. "Ugh, I can't get it."

"It's okay, the staff must know the elevators out." I said, getting slightly nervous. "How much air do you think we have?"

He gave me a look. "Why would you say that?"

I shrugged. "I don't want to be the only one thinking about it."

He pressed the help button again. "Dammit, we're gunna be so late."

I sat down in the corner. "Die, die, we're all gunna die!" I sang in a fake girly voice.

"Shut up, you're not helping!" Ashton tried pulling the doors apart again. I watched his muscles flex beneath his shirt.