Saving Red

A TRIBUTE TO MY MOST FAVORITE SUPERHERO EVER- ROBIN

ALL RIGHTS GO TO DC NATION AND BATMAN, I DID NOT COME UP WITH THIS PLOT, ITS FROM BATMAN UNDER THE RED HOOD (BEST BATMAN MOVIE EVER)

i just wanted to make a lashton spin off of this cuz i lob it so much

u dont get a description on this one shot :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------

 "Hemmings!"

Luke turned and saw his superior walking over to him. "The captain wants to see you and Irwin in his tent."

Luke nodded and scrambled up. He ran to Ashton's tent and poked his head in. "Ashton! The captain wants to see us!"

Ashton groaned and sat up. "But I was sleeping!" Luke pouted. "Boohoo. Get up." He ducked back out and waited for Ashton to get ready.

Luke and Ashton were soldiers in World War Three, a horrible war where every single country was fighting each other after there was an assasination attempt on America's president, which led to America attempting to kill China's leader, even though no one knew who actually started it. China blamed Germany and tried to kill their ruler, and Germany turned on Italy and so on.

Luke shook his head and crossed his arms. It was stupid really. So many deaths, and all because of one man.

Ashton came out then. "Come on old man, we got bad guys that need chasing."

Luke smiled and followed Ashton to the captain's tent.

"Yes sir?" Luke asked.

The captain stood up. "I need you boys for a special mission. We got intel that a group of Russians are planning an attack on our base camp. I want you two to go out and scope out the scene and report back if its legit or not. This is top secret, understand?"

Ashton nodded eagerly. "Yes sir! Should we leave now?"

"That would be good." The captain said, sitting down in his chair. "Be careful." He handed over a map and directions. "Here's the presumed location."

Ashton took it and studied it. "Got it!" He grabbed Luke's arm and led him out. "Let's grab our supplies and leave! Come on, hurry up!" Ashton laughed and pushed past Luke, quickly going into his tent.

Luke followed him. "Why are you always so eager to be killed?"

Ashton rolled his eyes as he packed. "I'm not eager to be killed! And I'm not going to be killed! I signed up to serve and that's what I'm going to do! Serve, that is."

Luke smiled fondly and packed.

A few minutes later, they were following the directions on the map to the presumed location.

"And what if there is a group there? Do we have orders to fight them?" Ashton asked, leading the way.

"I dont think so." Luke said, studying the map. "I think we're just a spy team."

Ashton pouted. "But we can totally take them!"

Luke sighed and lowered the map. "Ashton it will be two against two hundred. We cannot take them."

Ashton mumbled under his breath.

Suddenly, Ashton snapped his head up.

"Luke, move!" He tackled Luke out of the way as a bullet hit a tree Luke had been standing in front of three seconds earlier. A large group of Russian soldiers poured over the top of a hill.