Stutter Boy Part 2

If ur wondering y there's a part two when u never read a part one, the first part is in the baby one shot book. I had to put the second part in here cuz the boys were older now, not babies...so...yeah

Enjoy the gay!

(Please dont read this if u havent read part one)

----------------------------------------------------------------

"Da?!"

"N-no, am Ash." Ashton giggled, teasing Luke in the way they used to.

"W...what are you doing here?" Luke was stunned.

"L-living." Ashton smiled. "I was a-adopted and we m-moved here just a f-few days ago."

"When?"

"W-when w-what?" Ashton asked.

"When were you adopted?" Luke took in the boys features. He had grown up obviously, but the cute baby aura was still there. Bright eyes, messy hair, dimples, soft skin...

"W-when I w-was fourteen." Ashton stepped back. "D-do you want t-to come in?"

"Sure." Luke walked into the house. "It's nice! Where's your room?"

Ashton beamed. "I-I'll s-show you!" He grabbed Luke's hand and pulled him up the stairs to his room. "H-here. I don't h-have much furniture y-yet. That's c-coming tomorrow."

Luke took a seat on the bed, which was the only item in the room, besides a dresser that was on the opposite wall. "I like it. You can come over to my place all the time and we can hang out again." He smiled.

Ashton sat beside him. "I c-can't believe this. I n-never thought I w-would see you again."

Luke scrunched his face as he tried to remember that day. "All I really remember was that I dropped my pacifier."

"Oh!" Ashton jumped up. He went to the dresser and pulled something out before walking back to the bed.

He handed the item to Luke. "I p-picked it up. I-I know you d-don't need it n-now, but..." He shrugged.

Luke looked down at the pacifier and smiled. "That's sweet that you kept it."

Ashton smiled and blushed.

"Luke?! Lucas my son?? Where are you? I miss you!" Luke groaned when he heard his mom calling for him. "I better go."

"R-right." Ashton led him out.

Luke stopped at the front door. "Why don't you come over tomorrow? We can play Fifa." He smiled and Ashton smiled back.

"O-okay!" He leaned in and Luke's eyes widened.

"What are you doing?"

Ashton stopped in confusion. "Kissing you?"

"Oh...Ashton...I'm so sorry." Luke bit his lip. "I'm...I'm not gay."

Ashton froze.

"I, I mean, I know we liked each other in the orphanage, but that was it. I never meant to lead you on...I was just a baby!" Luke hastily tried to recover. "I'm sorry, Ashton. Really."

Ashton forced a smile. "N-n-no...it's o-okay. You were j-just a baby...y-you couldn't h-have k-known at that age. It's c-cool. B-bye." He shut the door in Luke's face and Luke took a few steps back in shock.

He stared at the door, his cheeks cherry red, before running back to his house.

-

"There's my baby son!" Liz cried, throwing her arms around Luke when Luke came back home.