Princes

Luke is the prince of the land Sydney, which is at war with the kingdom of Australia.

Ashton is the prince of Australia.

(in this story, Australia rules over a little kingdom called sydney. Sydney wants independence from Australia and that is why they are at war)

(Full new story is up on my profile!)
---------------------------------------------

Two hundred years ago, a group of Australian settlers disbanded from their town to start anew. They wanted to build their own cities and villages.

The kingdom of Australia granted them permission, as long as they let their new town, Sydney, be run by them. The Sydney's agreed.

But then, a revolt happened.

The Sydney's wanted total independence from Australia, and the Australian kingdom refused, saying it went against their founding father's pact made years ago.

So now the two kingdoms are at war. For many years, the towns people of both kingdoms were convinced the only thing that could end the war and reunite the kingdoms to live in harmony was a prince and a princess getting married.

The prince of Australia was born first.

Prince Ashton Fletcher Irwin the first was his royal name, but only his parents called him that when he was in trouble.

Then, the king and queen of Sydney had a child.

Hah, imagine the villages shock when the baby was also a Prince.

Classic.

Anyways, all hope was lost again. But little did anyone know that the two princes actually liked each other.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Present day.

Luke hurried down the long hallway of the castle. He was late. Again. His father would be mad but oh well.

Luke didn't always take his princely duties seriously, but when it came down to it, he was always there for his people.

Luke burst into the room, where his father and some men were talking.

"Luke! I called you down here nearly an hour ago! Where were you?" His father boomed, turning every head.

"Sorry." Luke said, coming up to the table where the men were gathered. He decided not to tell them he was hanging out with Calum.

"What's going on?"

"We're planning to meet the King and Queen of Australia today and their son to negotiate peace terms." His father informed him. "Get dressed in some appropriate clothes and meet your mother in the carriages outside."

Luke nodded and walked out. Once it was safe to do so, he rolled his eyes. "Yay, more talking." The only thing different now was that Luke would have to meet with the stupid Australians son too.

"Great." He muttered, changing into his dress clothes. "I bet he's just as stuck up as the rest of them.

He hated being under the rule of the Aussies. Kingdoms should not be ruled under other kingdoms, screw any pact people made a bajillion years ago! Luke didn't want to be king of a kingdom that was under another kingdom, the Australians son would have more power than him! Not fair.

He checked his appearance in the mirror and put his lip ring in to look more intimidating.

He walked out of the castle, where his mother was waiting with the horses.