The Taste Of Ashton

dedicated to DebbieDebs for the idea!
---------------------------------------------------------------

Ashton opened his eyes sleepily when he heard a door slam.

He heard crashes and as he walked slowly to the top of the stairs, heard familiar mumbling.

"Fuck. Where's the damn....God ugh. Fucking hell. Why the flying fuck, fucks don't fly!"

"Luke?" Ashton called down. "What are you doing? It's the middle of the night."

Luke sighed deeply. "Go back to bed Ashton."

Ashton lowered his eyes to the ground. "But it's lonely without you...." He walked down the stairs, where Luke had made a mess with the wine cabinet.

"What are you trying to accomplish here?"

Luke sighed and leaned against the fridge as he sat on the ground. "Just go away."

Ashton frowned. "Why are you being so mean...."

"You wouldn't understand." Luke rolled his eyes. "Don't start crying. Of for fucks sake Ash!"

Ashton sniffed and wiped his eyes. "I'm not crying!"

Luke groaned and stood up.

Ashton blinked back tears as Luke advanced. He had to tilt his head back to look at Luke.

"If you really have to know, I'm just not into Rachel anymore. We kissed for the first time tonight and...it sucked. It was lacking something, the spark...there was no spark." He sighed and looked to the side. "I'm thinking of just dumping her."

"Oh...I'm sorry." Ashton mumbled.

Luke looked back at Ashton. He raised his hands slowly and placed them on Ashton's arms.

He stepped in closer, bending his head down so their faces were closer together.

Ashton's breath hitched. He had always had a thing for Luke, which he kept secret from everyone.

Luke closed his eyes and pressed their foreheads together. "Can I try something?" He whispered and Ashton froze.

"Y-yeah, if you want." He squeaked a moment later.

Luke brushed his lips against Ashton's, making a small cut on the older boys bottom lip from his lip ring.

"Sorry." Luke whispered, opening his eyes.

Ashton gasped slightly. "W-what are you trying to do?"

"Find a spark."

Luke pressed their lips together again, and Ashton's eyes fluttered.

Slowly, Ashton started kissing back.

Luke dragged his hands up Ashton's arms and cupped his face, bending his knees slightly to get to a better kissing height.

Ashton stood on his tip toes and brought his hands to Lukes waist.

Luke bit Ashton's lip, making the drummer gasp.

Luke smiled into the kiss as a warm feeling flooded his body.

He pulled Ashton closer and kissed him harder.

Ashton blushed as his heart raced, and he really hoped Luke couldn't hear it as their chests pressed together.

Luke traced the outline of Ashton's mouth with the tip of his tongue and Ashton opened his mouth slightly.

Luke slid his tongue in and Ashton opened his mouth a little more.

Luke's heart pounded as he felt tingles throughout his nervous system.

His grip on Ashton tightened and he roamed the older boys mouth with his tongue, tasting the new yet familiar scent and feel of his friend.

Ashton stared up at Luke with big hazel eyes.

Luke could feel Ashton watching him and he opened his eyes.

He winked and Ashton blushed, tightening his grip on Luke's waist.

Luke felt a little jolt at the feel and as Ashton pushed Luke's tongue out of his mouth and pushed his own tongue into Luke's mouth.

His legs went weak and he had to lean against the wall for support.

Ashton smiled, a mischievous twinkle in his eyes as he slowly pulled away.

"Well? Did you find your spark?" He asked in a slightly wrecked voice.

Luke was practically vibrating from the energy that was burning in his veins from the kiss.

"Yeah...you could call it a spark I guess. But it was more like a soul stopping fire work explosion of hidden feelings and forbidden thoughts."

Ashton blinked. "Well damn man. I know I'm a great kisser but thats-"

"Can we do it again?" Luke asked eagerly yet softly.

Ashton blushed and smiled. "Uh, sure. But you know what they say, it will never be as great as your first time."

"I don't care, you're beautiful, you taste beautiful, I mean wait what." Luke blinked and froze.

Ashton bit his lip against the grin that wanted to be free. "Um, thanks. Yeah, we can definitely kiss again."

So that's what they did, all night long.