The Five Day Challenge

"I'm too broken, just leave me."

"Never!"

"Why not? You can't fix me."

"I can try."

"Luke please, just let me die!"

"I can't let you do that Ashton. I love you too much. Give me five days, just five days to change your mind."

"What if you don't change my mind by then?"

"Then I'll be joining you in Heaven."

Ashton is broken beyond repair, or so he thinks. He is depressed, self harms, and has anorexia. He's done with living, and just wants to die. But Luke wants to fix the broken boy. He has five days to change Ashton. Five days to become Ashton's saviour, also known as, the five day challenge.

Warning: triggers and fetus 5sos, especially Ashton

dedicated to 5sos__Paramore_Lover FOR THE IDEA
 ---------------------------------------------------------------

Never surrender Ashton...

Luke laughed with Calum and Mikey as he climbed onto the tour bus. They had just finished a gig and Ashton had run inside the bus, which concerned Luke.

He said goodbye to Calum and Michael, who were going to hit some clubs before going to bed.

"Ashton?" Luke pulled back Ashtons bunk bed curtain and gasped.

Ashton gasped too, his hand tightening on the gun he was holding to his temple.

"Ashton...what are you doing? Where did you get that? Put it down, please!"

Ashton started crying. "I can't Luke! I want to die, I need to die!"

"No no no! Why do you think that?! Ashton please, your life is worth living! Please put the gun down!"

Ashton sniffed and tightened his hand around the trigger.

"Ashton! Im calling 911." Luke fumbled for his phone.

"No!" Ashton pleaded, knocking the phone to the floor. "I'm too broken, just leave me!"

"Never!"

"Why not? You can't fix me."

"I can try."

"Luke please, just let me die!"

"I can't let you do that Ashton. I love you too much. Give me five days, just five days to change your mind."

"What if you don't change my mind by then?"

"Then I'll be joining you in Heaven."

Ashton stared at him, and ever so slowly, lowered the gun.

Luke never broke eye contact as he grabbed the gun.

"You won't regret this Ash. I'll save you. I promise."

Day One

Ashton collapsed in front of the toilet and opened the lid, emptying his stomach into it.

When he finished, picked himself up and wiped his eyes. He took off his shirt and studied himself in the mirror. What he saw disgusted him. He saw an ugly, fat, body, but in reality, you could see every rib.

He sighed and yanked his shirt back on. "Luke will never love a fatass like me."

He unlocked the bathroom door and nearly ran into Luke, who was standing outside the door.