Luke's Flower Child Part 3

Ashton chased Louis around on Niall's hand, making Niall laugh uncontrollably. "No more!" He cried as he nearly dropped the flower children.

Ashton crawled up Niall's arm and rested on his shoulder. "Walk faster." He commanded and Niall rolled his eyes. "You can walk by yourself if you don't like my speed." He said and Ashton pouted. "No! I have tiny legs!" Louis laughed. "Haha! I'm bigger than you!"

Ashton huffed and crossed his arms, but he couldn't help but get excited as the familiar kiosk came into sight.

"Seriously?" The old man asked. "Where's your friend? I'm starting to think he has some weird flower child addiction."

Ashton ran down Niall's arm and jumped onto the stand, Louis following. "He has the cancer bug, so he's staying home." He said, walking around and admiring all the giant things around him.

Louis suddenly gasped and ran to a pot. He wrapped his arms around it and smiled. "This one Niall! Buy this one!"

"Okay." Niall chuckled, handing the money over to the man and grabbing the pot.

Louis cheered and jumped onto Niall's shirt, climbing up.

"Niall!" Ashton whined. "Buy me something!"

"No. I don't like you." Niall said.

Ashton stomped his foot, making a flower bloom, before quickly dying. "Niall!"

"Ashton!" Niall stomped his foot too, mimicking Ashton.

"It's not for me, I wanna get something for Lukey!" Ashton glared.

"Oh, what do you want to get him?" Niall asked. Ashton thought as he looked around at the items. "I dunno, nothing here is good enough for him."

"How about you make him a card?" Louis asked, hugging his pot.

Ashton gasped and clapped his hands. "Yes! Perfect!"

He stuck his tongue out and ran across the stand, leaping off the edge and grabbing onto Niall's shirt. He climbed up and laid down on Niall's head. "To home!"

Niall sighed deeply and started walking home.

-

Luke opened his eyes when he heard the door open and close.

He heard Ashton giggle and the patter of tiny feet as the flower child ran across the tiled kitchen.

"Ash?" He called, looking up. "What are you doing?"

Louis popped up on the couch. "He's making you a 'sprise!"

"A 'sprise huh?" Luke asked, sitting up. "Aw, did you get a pot?" Louis smiled fondly down at his flower pot. "Yeah, can we grow it now?"

"Sure." He got up and carried them to the window, where he put the screen up and watered it. Louis waited by the pot. "I'll stay here." He waved Luke away.

Luke smiled and left, walking to the kitchen to check on Niall and Ashton.

"Hand me that crayon Niall! No, that one! Yes! NO!!! Why would you break it??" Ashton cried and Niall laughed. "It was a white crayon, what did you need it for?"

"It was white?" Ashton asked. "Oh, I thought it was light yellow." Luke frowned at the doorway. "Ash? Do you need glasses?"

Ashton shook his head. "No, I can see! I run into the walls for fun."

Niall choked on his sandwich and had to leave the room.

Luke walked up to Ashton and knelt down to be eye level. "Ash, are you sure you don't need glasses?"