Cake

So this is actually a Cake (calum and luke) one shot cuz my bae (to whom this is dedicated too) asked for it and i said alright fine cuz shes making me a Lashton collage <3

So this is a one time thing because my heart can't go long shipping something other than my OTP *cough LARRY cough* ;)

HOPE U LIKE IT BABA, I LOB U <3

---------------------------------------------

Luke's P.O.V.

I was just finishing putting everything into place when Calum entered the room.

"Hey, ready to bake?" I asked, leading the way to the kitchen.

We were supposed to bake up some desserts for the schools bake sale to raise money for new computers or whatever. We were in the school's kitchen with a few groups of other students. Who ever baked th best cake got extra credit.

"Wait, we're actually baking?" Calum asked. "I thought that was a joke!" He groaned.

I rolled my eyes. "C'mon, we get extra credit if we bake a cake. Just help me do this, besides, I know you are failing Chemistry."

He grumbled but helped get out all the ingredients.

"Okay, we need to preheat the oven to 375 degrees." I said, looking over the ingredients for a red velvet cake.

"Got it." He said, turning the oven to the right temperature.

"Alright, you get out the pan and spray it."

"With what?" He asked. "Uh, I don't know. That spray stuff?" I answered, looking up from the box.

"Thank you, that was very specific." He rolled his eyes.

"Fine, just dust it lightly with flour then." I said, turning back to the box while he got out the flour.

After a huge flour mishap that ended with me, Calum and the whole southern hemisphere covered in flour, we decided Calum would make the cake and I would start on the icing.

I mixed together the ingredients together carefully. I didn't want to mess up and not get the extra credit.

"Done!" I shouted a few minutes later. I picked up the bowl of cream cheese frosting and brought from the table to the oven, where Calum was licking the chocolate batter off the spoon.

"Good timing, the cake's just finished baking." Calum said, getting out oven mitts and pulling out the cake.

"Wait..." I said, looking at the batter. "Calum, what kind of cake did you make?"

"Devil's food, why?" Calum asaked, setting the cake pan on top the stove.

I groaned. "You idiot, you were supposed to make red velvet!" I said, pointing to the unopened box of red velvet cake mix sitting by the toaster.

"Well you never told me that!" Calum snapped back. "Let's just make the red cake now."

"We can't, the judges are coming by in half an hour, we don't have time!"

In annoyance I dipped my hand in the bowl of frosting and smeared it across Calum's face. "There."

He poked his tongue out and licked some of it off. "Yum, why don't you try some of what I made?" He asked calmly, turning around and picking up the bowl of devils food batter.

"Wait no-" My protest was cut off as Calum dumped the bowl over my head. I closed my eyes as batter seeped into my hair, staining it brown. I peered up at Calum from under the lip of the bowl.