Stockholm Syndrome Part 2

As soon as the van went out of sight, Luke turned to Michael and gripped the boys shirt. "What have I done?"

Michael stumbled. "The right thing?"

"No!" Luke yelled. "I've made a horrible mistake! I want Ashton!" He started running down the street after the van and Michael tackled him. "Luke, stop it! He's gone! Let him be with his family!"

"I don't want him to be with his family, I want him to be with me!" Luke cried, pounding his hands on the pavement.

"Honestly Luke?" Michael sighed in exasperation and hauled the heartbroken lad up. "Don't throw a tantrum in the middle of the road."

"I will if I want to!" Luke shouted. "It's punk rock!"

Michael rolled his eyes and dragged Luke back inside. "Here, calm down and I'll make you a drink."

Luke sniffed and laid down on the couch, cuddling a pillow to his chest as Michael poured vodka and Coke together. "Mikey?"

"Yeah?"

"Am I a bad person?" Luke asked softly. "Is that why Ashton had to go? Because what if he really does love me? No body can love someone like me. I ruin lives."

Michael sighed and set down the drinks. He walked back to the couch and picked up the emotionally damaged boy.

Luke was younger than him by a year, but he was still taller. But then again, Luke was taller than everybody. But he was still a little kid at heart, and he demonstrated that now by curling onto Michael's lap while Michael rubbed his back.

"You did the right thing Luke, that's all that matters."

"But what if I didn't?!" Luke wailed. "Because I love Ashton too!"

"Whoop, there it is." Michael muttered under his breath.

"Then I'll tell you what." Michael tilted Luke's tear streaked face up so their eyes met. "If you love him, then you did the right thing by letting him go. And now that you've let him go, it's time we get him back again."

-

Calum messed up his hair as he paced. "That god damn Luke Hemmings! First he takes over my side of the city, then he gets his own servant, and now he's got a hot new member in his inner circle?!"

He kicked a chair over. "Fuck him and everything he does and stands for."

Calum and Luke were enemies of the highest degree.

Calum was here first, Luke came second and Calum should have put that ignorant bastard in his place when he first arrived.

They had agreed to split the city in half, Luke getting the West and Calum, the East.

Then Luke suddenly started to push his forces into Calum's territory, and now Calum had only a few towns to run his illegal buisness with.

He lost over half his profits and in anger, sent one of his accomplices to kill Luke.

The guy backed out at the last second and that was when Luke hired a body guard, some guy named Mark.

And now Luke has Michael Clifford as his own servant? Michael is one of Calums best suppliers!

Well, was.

Michael is dead to him now.

And, to top it all off, Calum was there when a van drove away from Luke's prime house, carrying a hot little fuck boy.

"Now he has his own fuck boy in his inner circle!" Calum picked up the chair and smashed it against the wall.

Of course, he was acting on assumptions and couldn't be farther from the truth of Luke and Ashton's relationship.