Luke's Fairy Part 3

Luke cried all the way back to his house. He burst through the door and ran up to his room, sobbing into his pilllow.

His mom came into the room a few minutes later. "Luke? What's the matter honey? Why are you so upset?"

"I l-l-lost my A-Ashton!" Luke sobbed. "He was b-behind me, and then he was gone! I couldn't find him and now he's lost forever!"

His mom rubbed his back soothingly. "Who's Ashton sweetie?"

Luke sighed into his pillow. "No one anymore."

-

Ashton blinked open his eyes the next morning to see baby Calum staring at him. Ashton sat up and smiled. Calum smiled back around his pacifier. Ashton stretched and climbed out of the blanket.

He was in Calum's room, in Calum's crib more accurately. Michael must have put them in here when they had fallen asleep.

Ashton flew up onto the top of the mobile that spun around above Calums crib. "Good morning the Calum!" Ashton called out cheerily. "Thanks for letting me sleep with you! I need to go find the Mikey's room now so he can take me to the kindergarten. Have a good day the Calum!" He waved and Calum waved back.

Ashton flew off the mobile and out of the nursery. Across the hall was the familiar looking boys room he had stumbled into the other day.

"The Mikey?" Ashton whispered as he crawled under the crack in the door and walked across the blue carpet. "Where are you the Mikey? Is it time for the kindergarten yet?"

Sheets rustled on the bed as Michael rolled over. "Ashton what are you doing up? School doesn't start for...crap I'm late." He shot out of bed and Ashton took off into the air quickly to avoid being stepped on as Mikey hurridely changed into his clothes.

"What's wrong the Mikey?" Ashton asked, settling himself down onto Michael's backpack. "Why are you running around?"

"'Cuz I'm late for school!" Michael exclaimed, running into the bathroom and brushing his green hair quickly.

"You mean the kindergarten?" Ashton asked with wide eyes.

Mikey nodded. "Yes! I get to see my Luke again!" Ashton cheered.

Michael came back into the room and picked up the backpack. "Okay, you stay hidden in here while I go to school. I'll come get you at recess and then I'll show you to Luke, and hopefully he is the Luke you are looking for."

Ashton nodded and hid down into the side pocket of the backpack. It had a hole in it so he could peek out.

Mikey ran out of the room and out the door, calling out a quick goodbye to his parents as he ran to the bus stop, making it just in time.

He climbed onto the bus and sat down beside a blonde haired kid.

"Hi Niall." Mikey greeted.

"Hi Mikey!" Niall grinned. "Wanna play race cars with me today?"

"Sure! I call being the red one!"

Niall pouted. "Aw, I wanted to be the red car!"

"Too bad, I'm the red one." Mikey stuck his tongue out.

A brown haired kid in front of them turned around in his seat. "Hey, don't fight you guys. Why don't you just share the red car?"

"Cuz I don't want to share!" Niall frowned. "Liam, tell him he's being selfish!"

"You're being selfish." A black haired kid faced them too.

"Shut up Zayn." Mikey glared. "I called being the red car, you can be the red car tomorrow."