Blackmail Part 3

I THOUGHT I PUBLISHED THIS BUT I DIDNT HOLY SHIT THIS IS SO LATE IM SO SORRY OMFG

-----------------------------------------------------------------

To Calum

From Michael

Guess what?

To Michael

From Calum

What?

To Calum

From Michael

U know my parents beach house by Lake Gull?

To Michael

From Calum

I like where this is going

To Calum

From Michael

Lol well my dad said we could spend the four day weekend there.

To Michael

From Calum

Seriously?! Awesome! I'll tell Ashton and Luke!

To Calum

From Michael

Oh, we're inviting them?

To Michael

From Calum

Y wouldn't we?

To Calum

From Michael

Nvm. We'll tell them at lunch.

-

Ashton was at his locker when he felt a slight tug on his jeans.

He whipped around, but the hallways were busy and full of kids pushing by, trying to get to their class.

He felt around his pockets and his eyebrows furrowed when he felt a little piece of paper.

He pulled it out.

I'm going to succeed next time. I told you, he was mine.

Ashton accidentally let out a small whimper.

His killer was back.

A few lockers down, Josh eyed him curiously.

-

Michael sat beside Calum at lunch, across from Ashton and Luke.

"Hey, uh, my dad is letting me stay at our cabin by the lake for the four day weekend. Would you guys like to come?"

"Yeah, please come!" Calum said excitedly. "It's so fun!"

"I don't know..." Luke was anxious. Four days with Michael?

"I'll come." Ashton said quietly.

Luke looked at him. "Then I'll come too."

"Great." Michael rolled his eyes.

-

Luke sighed as Diana grabbed onto his arm as he left lunch to go to his next class.

"Can I help you, Diana?"

She giggled. "Hey Lukey!" Luke cringed, that name only sounded good when Ashton said it.

"Diana, please don't call me that anym-"

"I can't believe I got switched into your History class!" She trilled. "Sit by me, Lukey!"

"I can't." Luke snapped, pushing her off. "I sit in the back. And we broke up Diana, so stop calling me Lukey."

Diana pouted. "You let Ashton call you that, and you two aren't dating!"

He rolled his eyes. "It's different."

She glared. "I accept that you're bisexual Luke, but what the hell does nerd boy have that I don't?"

"You mean besides a dick?" Luke asked in annoyance.

"Yes." She put her hands on her hips.

"A nice personality." Luke glared. "Now, excuse me."

And he pushed past her.

She grabbed his arm. "At least come over to my house today! We can have some fun." She winked.

Luke yanked his arm back. "Im going to Michael's cabin with Ashton and Calum."

She huffed and glared at him. "You're gunna miss me Luke. When you get older and I've moved on, you're gunna miss me."

"Doubt it."

-

After school that day, Luke and the others were at Michael's house. His bag was beside the others in the trunk of Michael's car, Michael would be driving them to the cabin.

Calum climbed into the passenger seat. "Come on already!"

Mikey got in too. "Yeah, let's go already!"

Luke looked over at Ashton, who had his arms wrapped around himself and was staring at the ground. "You okay? You ready to go?"

Ashton just nodded and climbed into the back.

Luke frowned and got in too.

None of them heard the faint click of a camera, coming from somewhere behind them.