Note Passing

Luke is new at Ashton's school and quickly gets a reputation of being the cliche "womanizer and jock".

They get put in the same homeroom and Luke spends each day passing notes to Ashton, trying to get his attention. But Ashton wants nothing to do with him.

Good thing Luke's persistent.

---------------------------------------------

Luke sauntered into his homeroom fifteen minutes late.

Yes, it was his first day at a new school, no, no fucks were given.

He kept his sunglasses on all day, despite the three referrals he had gotten to take them off.

Luke was a rebellious child. Badass, class douche. Womanizer, though he was actually bi. No gender was safe.

The teacher turned and gave him a disapproving glare when he didn't have a pass but Luke just flipped her off when she turned back around.

He bit his lip ring, scanning the room for a place to sit. Since he was so late, only one seat was available. Luke actually took off his sunglasses to look at the boy sitting in front of the only available chair.

He was wearing an adorable flower crown.

Hot damn. He thought, taking the seat. The rows were set up with stadium seating, so Luke could peer down at the kids paper. He was taking notes on whatever the teacher was saying. Luke saw his name at the top of the page.

Ashton Irwin.

Luke smiled, putting his sunglasses back on and leaning back in his seat.

"Well hel-lo Ashton Irwin."

-

Ashton gathered his things up when the bell rang. He had just walked out the door when someone threw their arm over his shoulders, steering him away from his locker.

Ashton looked up and saw it was the rebel looking kid who was late to class. Wasn't he new?

"Uh..." Ashton stared up at him, wondering what the kid wanted.

"Come to my locker." The kid said, pulling him along the crowd. Kids parted ways for them, staring.

"Luke!" Voices shouted and the kid, Luke, smiled and waved to them.

"You're really popular." Ashton commented as Luke stopped in front of a locker. Luke smiled down at him, looking intimidating with the lip ring and dark sunglasses.

"I just get what I want. I wanted friends when I moved here."

The bell rang and Ashton nodded, starting to head back to his locker.

"Hey." Luke grabbed Ashton's shirt, and pulled him back. He pushed him against the lockers, placing one hand on the lockers on the side of Ashton's head. "I want something else now."

"What?" Ashton asked, tilting his head to the side. The action made Luke laugh a little in cuteness. He leaned in close. "You babe."

Ashton's eyes were wide when Luke pulled back. "M-me? Why?"

Luke grinned, trailing his finger down Ashton's chest. "You're cute. You make laugh."

"B-but I'm taken." Ashton stuttered as the final bell rang. "And now I'm late."

Luke frowned. "Don't lie to me babe. And I got that covered." He took Ashton's hand and led him to his next class.

"Do either of you have a pass?" The teacher asked when they walked in. Everyone turned to look.