Ashton's Fairy

Dedicated to unicxrn_mashton for her idea!

Luke is the fairy this time, and he meets a human named Ashton. (Calum and Michael are fairies in this one too)

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"Stop it you guys!" Luke complained, jumping up and trying to grab onto the ball that was soaring over his head.

"Aw, wookit wittle Lukey-poos!" Mikey teased, catching the ball.

"He's so cute." Calum pressed his hands to face and cooed. "I wanna hug him!"

"No." Luke said flatly. "Give the ball back!"

"Come on, bring it in." Calum flew over to him, his arms outstretched.

"Im not hugging you."

Michael dropped the ball and came up to him too. "Hugging time!"

"Its not hugging time." Luke glared.

"Its always hugging time." Mikey and Calum grabbed Luke and hugged him tightly. Luke sighed in frustration.

"Can I have the ball back now?"

"No." Mikey squeezed him harder. "You are so huggable."

"Thanks. Will you let go now?" Luke tried reaching for the ball with dinosaur arms.

Calum laughed. "Can I pinch his face? I wanna pinch his face!"

Luke groaned as Calum and Mikey squeezed his cheeks. "What is wrong with you guys? I thought we were playing soccer!"

"We were, but now we're playing pinch the Luke." Mikey teased.

"Well Luke quits." Luke pouted.

"Hey...you guys hear that?" Calum asked suddenly and they stopped to listen.

"Whoa, its shaking the whole ground!" Luke exclaimed as they tried to catch their balance.

"Human!" Michael shouted, pointing at the sky.

Calum and Michael jumped out of the way as a large human walked past them, but Luke was mesmerized by the being. He had never seen someone so...beautiful before.

He quickly grabbed onto the tight black denim of the humans skinny jeans, and gasped as he walked pulled along.

"Luke!" Calum cried. He tried flying after them, but the human was walking to fast for him to keep up. Mikey came up behind him.  "Hes gone! That human kidnapped him!"

Calum sighed and fell to the ground. "How are we gunna get him back?"

Mikey sat beside him. "I dont know. But we will."

-

Luke screamed and held on tightly to the fabric as the wind blew his hair and wings back. He gripped onto the jeans and started climbing up.

Ashton sang along to his headphones as he walked home from school, oblivious to the fairy that was climbing up his back.

He reached his house and opened the door. "Mom, I'm home!" He called as he dropped his backpack to the floor and kicked off his shoes.

He ran up to his room and collapsed onto his bed, playing on his phone.

Luke lifted up the humans hat and peered around. "Whoa, what is this place?"

He flew out and zipped around the room, studying the posters, pictures, and other things on the walls.

He studied his reflection in a laptop screen. "What the...."