Superhero Part 2

"Okay, so should I go home and change first or what?" Michael asked, looking down at himself. Ashton glared at him.

"We don't have time! Just wear that!"

"Well sor-ry for asking." Michael glared back. "This costume wasn't made for saving the world."

"You're not saving the world! You're just saving Luke." Ashton sighed in exasperation.

"Do you know how hard it is to save Luke though? He trips down our stairs everyday. He burns every piece of bread in the toaster and I have to go buy a new loaf every week. He locks himself out of his house and has to call me because I have a spare key. He needs so much saving." Calum said. "Trade jobs with me and Mikey."

"Uh, no time! I can fly you two to Disturbia's ship before he gets into space, but you're on your own after that." Ashton said.

"Wait what? No! How are we supposed to get back to Earth after that?" Michael exclaimed.

"Not my problem." Ashton shrugged. They glared at the superhero.

Ashton sighed. "Alright fine, we can break into the control room and steer it back after we save Luke."

"This is gunna be so awesome." Calum said as Ashton grabbed his and Michaels hand, flying them up into the air.

"For you maybe, ugh, Im gunna be sick!" Michael said. Ashton looked alarmed. "Dont throw up on me! I will drop you."

"Why does Luke like you?" Michael rolled his eyes.

Ashton nearly crashed into a tree. "Wait what?"

"You haven't noticed?" Calum asked in surprise. "He's totally in love with you."

"No, he's in love with Smash." Ashton said. Mickey poked him in the eye. "Yeah, you're Smash idiot."

"Hey, I think I see the ship!" Calum said suddenly, pointing.

"And I see your way in." Ashton nodded to an open window, where a droid was reeling in the ships anchor.

"Hi-yah motherfucker!" Calum shouted, karate kicking the droid down as Ashton dropped him in the window.

Michael dropped in beside him. "Where's Luke?"

Ashton hovered outside the window. "I'd guess either the dungeons or with Disturbia. "

"Right, okay Cal, lets split up! Ill search the dungeons and you find Disturbia."

"What?! No way I wanted the dungeons!"
Calum exclaimed.

"Sucks to suck." Michael hummed. "Later." He took off down the halls.

Ashton pointed the opposite way. "I dont know where he's going, the dungeons are that way. Last time I was here, the control room was at the very back of the ship, down below some stairs."

Calum smiled. "Thanks." He ran off and Ashton closed the window.

He had about half an hour to stop the missiles. He just hoped Luke was okay.

-

"Luke is not okay!" Luke shouted, banging his hands against the bars of the cell. "Luke is going insane and speaking in third person!"

"Shut up!" The droid guarding him whined. "You Earth boys are so annoying!"

"Yeah well...you're stupid." Luke stuck his tongue out.

"You're stupid!" The droid said back.

"You're stupider!" Luke shouted. "I want my penguin!"