Chapter 1

In the winter of the third year of Yuanxi, Yejing had its first snowfall. +++Mobile reading visit m.mtlnovel.com The feather-like snow fell one after another, blocking the scattered blood on the ground. A carriage galloped past the street, whirled a few times with snow and ran away.

On the quiet street, the roar of the man awakened the sleeping family.

"Hurry up! Hurry up!"

Xiao Zhige flushed his eyes, clasped the weak person in his arms hard, slowed down his voice and calmed down: "Don't be afraid, I will take you back to the palace, nothing will happen..." The man's cold voice was extremely soft. , As if for fear of disturbing the person in her arms.

In his arms was a handsome man, with a gold-woven robe, a white jade crown, long eyebrows and phoenix eyes, the roots of the mountain were straight, and the lips were moist and pale pink. There is also a mole under the corner of the left eye, which adds a touch of beauty to him. If it weren't for his pale face (color) at the moment, and a faint wisp of blood (color) spilling from the corners of his mouth, this sight of the beauty in his arms might be another romantic affair.

"His Majesty…"

The slender eyelashes trembled, An Changqing struggled to open his eyes, and Xiao Zhige's worried face was in sight.

He was a little startled. The two have been close for ten years, but they are not close. Back then, Xiao Zhige did not question his wishes, and asked to marry him, the Queen Mother Yizhi (强qiang). He was full of fear and unwillingness. He was always two-pointed and three-pointed fear of Xiao Zhige.

Perhaps Xiao Zhige could see his reluctance, but he didn't (强qiang) forced him. The two spent the years in the palace separately. Later, when Xiao Zhige became emperor, the two of them just changed places and continued to live separately.

Such an intimate hug is the first time. Although the relationship is not deep, Xiao Zhige's anxiety does not seem to be false. An Changqing even thought about it, but the rumors outside were not all true.

"Changqing..." Xiao Zhige met him with a trembling voice, and asked in a low voice, "Does it hurt?"

An Changqing recovered and wanted to shake her head, but the internal organs suddenly burst into pain, as if someone stabbed a sharp knife in her body, and then twisted the handle of the knife to puncture the soft organ Twist, pound the internal organs into a pool of mud.

"It hurts..." An Changqing bounced like a water fish, her teeth clenched, but more and more blood spilled from the corners of her mouth.

Xiao Zhige hugged him harder and harder, as if he wanted to help him relieve, but couldn't do anything. He could only stroke (touch Mo) his hair in vain, comforting him over and over again: "I will be here soon, I will be here soon..."

The rapid sound of horseshoes stepped across the palace gate and drove straight into the Qiwu Palace.

More than a dozen imperial physicians had already knelt down outside the hall to welcome him, Xiao Zhige took the person in and put them on the bed carefully. The eunuchs did not dare to get out of the air, bowed slightly and looked forward in an orderly manner.

An Changqing closed her eyes tightly, with cold sweat on her forehead, the blood overflowing from the corner of her mouth could not even wipe the handkerchief, and her clothes gradually became red.